Chapter 16

All Hell Breaks Loose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you just say?!" She asks, looking all stunned.

"Jesus Christ! You're so dirty mined!" He rolls his eyes. "If you want me to sleep with you, just say the words." He smirks.

Valentina slaps his shoulder harshly. "You pervert!! How dare you be saying those kinds of things?!"

"Relax! I won't touch you tonight. You need to recover first." He says, trying to dodge her hits.

"R-recover first?" She mumbles. "What does he mean by that?" She asks herself.

"Let's go to my room shorty." He holds hand and he leads her up the stairs.

"Your room?!" She asks and he nods.

"And I'm not short!" She glares at him.

Sehun approaches his room and he slides his door open as they both enter.

The room let out a calm yet peaceful aura

The room let out a calm yet peaceful aura. "Sehun?!" She pulls her hand away.

"We can't be seen in a room together. Especially alone at night!" She says.

"All my house workers are asleep right now. And quit worrying. We're in a relationship now and it's perfectly normal for couples to sleep in the same bed together." He says.

"But...!"

Sehun interrupts her. "You sleep on my luxurious bed whole I'll sleep on the couch." He says. "Happy?!" He sighs. "Now wait here while I get you some fresh clothes to sleep." He walks out of his room.

Valentina sat down on the edge of his bed with a weary look on her face. "He's right. Why am I worrying so much? It's normal for couple to sleep together. Soon, he and I will be doing the deed."

Sehun came back a few minutes later and he throws her a pile of clothes at her face. "Bathroom is right there." He points at the door.

Valentina slowly got up and she went to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and changes clothes and she walks out of the bathroom.

She saw Sehun already laying down on the couch covering his eyes with his arm. She smiles. "He looks so peaceful." She whispers as she approaches him.

Valentina grabs the blanket off the mattress and she gently lays the blanket over him as she walks towards his bed. She turns his lamp off and she lays her head down on the pillow and she closes her eyes.

~The next morning~

Valentina yawns as she stretches her arms out and she flinches as she felt someone sleeping behind her. She turns around and she saw Sehun sleeping next to her.