Chapter 2

The Encounter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having lunch, Valentina headed to the main building. She was looking for her second class of the day. As soon as she was about to step up the stairs, a bunch of girls yelled.

"It's him!!"

"It's Sehun!!!"

"He's here!!"

"Who is here?" Valentina turns around as a black Ferrari pulls up. "Did a really famous celebrity came to our campus?"

Her eyes widen as Valentina was pushed by the horde of females running towards the vehicle. Luckily, she used her palms to shield herself from scratching her face.

"Ow!!" She sat back up as she look at her scraped legs and palms. "That stings!" She grunts.

The Ferrari door opened as she saw someone's leg stepping out into the ground. That's when the female students screamed even more loudly as the 6'0" man presented himself to the cheering crowd of students.

Valentina slowly stood up to get a better view of the man that everyone was simping for

Valentina slowly stood up to get a better view of the man that everyone was simping for. Sehun was covered in black from head to toe. He walks through the crowd of annoying fangirls.

"That's the guy that everyone is screaming for?" Valentina asks herself.

Sehun stops as everyone gathers around him. He ran his fingers through his thick hair as he sighed in annoyance.

He a saw couple of girls trying to hand him a cake. Valentina makes her way to the crowd to get a glimpse of why the crowd went silent for a moment.

"I baked this for you, Sehun! Please accept it!" The female holds out the cake for him.

"His name is Sehun?" Valentina thinks to herself.

He rolled his eyes, not saying a single word. He took the cake out of her hands and everyone gasps.

And without second thought, he dumped the cake all over her head and everyone mumbles out loud.

"What in the world...?!" Valentina covers her mouth. "Why did he do that to her?!"

"Oh hell no."

"She's done for!"

"How embarrassing!"

"I'd move school's if I was her!"

"She really thought she had a chance with him."

Sehun then makes his way up the stairs and into the building where everyone followed him in.

Everyone laughs as the girl ran crying away in tears.

"Hey!!" Valentina yells. "Does that guy think he's god? That poor girl." Valentina sighs. "What jerk!"