Chapter 6

Sudden Confession
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina looked out the windows to see the planes arriving and departing as they go. Sehun was busy scrolling through his phone while Taemin observed Valentina discretely.

Taeyong was too busy chatting with the girls while they were all eating. Valentina had just finished eating and she was just lost in her thoughts, but her phone going off in her pocket, snapped her back to reality.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket as her eyes widen as she saw text from Taemin saying: "It's Taemin. You look lost in thought. Is everything going okay?"

Valentina look to see Taemin who was sitting in front of her. She then looks at her phone and she starts typing.

"It's my first time out of the country. I'm just a little nervous."

"Try not to get too nervous since you don't want to get airsick in the jet."

"Wait! We're going on a jet? Not on a plane?"

"Sehun doesn't like riding the plane with other people, so we're going on a private jet."

"Oh. Of course he would do something like that. By the way, who was the girl next to you?"

"Tanya. Taeyong invited her and her best friend for some reason."

Valentina looks up from her phone and she sees Taemin still typing on his cell phone.

"She means nothing to me. I only have eyes for you."

Valentina's eyes widen as she sees Taemin's message. She covers her mouth as she looks back at Taemin.

He look back her with a smile on his face. Her heart started beating faster as she tries to inhale and exhale.

"Did he really just confess his feelings for me?!" Valentina thinks. "Not possible."

"You look so adorable right now being so shy."

Valentina looks at the message from Taemin and her heart was ready to explode. That is when the announcements came on over the intercom.

"Look like that's our plane." Sehun stands up along with the rest of the crew.

Valentina puts her phone away as everyone follows Sehun. Valentina was the last one following them until she felt someone holding her hand.

She looks up to see Taemin intertwining his fingers with her fingers. "Taemin? What are you doing?" Valentina asks.

"Let me hold your hand until we get on the jet." He whispers.

She blushes as she holds his hand back. Taemin grabs her hand and he sticks their intertwined hands into his pocket.

~Several minutes later~