Chapter 18

Reconciliation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun didn't say a word as he just sat down on the edge of his bed with a guilty look on his face. "I can't even breathe!" She cries. "I met the most amazing yet 4 eyed idiot man in the entire planet and I pushed him away because of my selfish needs!"

It pained Sehun to hear her sobbing so immensely over the phone, but at the same time, he was dying to know why there was loud, noise music playing in the background.

"Hey! Quit crying you annoying lady! You're sitting at my table!" A man yells in the background and Sehun immediately stood up.

"Hey!!! G-get your dirty hands off me you scumbag! I paid for this table!" Valentina yells

"Val! Answer me!" Sehun yells as he grips the phone in the palm of his hand.

"You reek of alcohol!" The man pushes her towards the floor.

"Hey!!! How dare you?!" She cries. "My arm!" She cries.

"I only tapped your shoulder! You were on my seat!!"

"Lair!! You shoved me!!! Ow!!!"

"Valentina?!" Sehun calls her name over the phone. "Where are you at?! Valentina?!" The line got cut off and Sehun throws the phone at the couch. "Damn it!!"

~Meanwhile~

"This bitch is crazy! You can have that table! I don't want it anymore!" He shouts. "Let's go!"

Valentina on was the floor crying her emotions out as she held legs as she was rocking herself back and forth. She got up from the floor as she wipes her tears off.

She took her shoes off and she marches towards the dance floor and she was determined to dance the night away without giving a single care in the world.

Outside the club, Sehun got out his car as he marches in the building as pushes himself through the crowd.

He entered the room as he scans the room, looking for Valentina. So, he walks towards the dance floor scanning the entire room of dancing people.

And sure enough, he found her dancing seductively with a stranger. This made his blood boil as he ran his fingers through his thick hair as he tries to remain calm. Remembering that she wasn't sober.

"Let me get you a nice yet strong drink, shawty!" The stranger bits his lip

"Whatever." Valentina mumbles. "Do what you want. I don't care anymore." Valentina struggles to keep her balance intact.