Chapter 12

An open opportunity to romance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The very next day~

After her morning shift at the café shop, Valentina clocks out of work, feeling a little nervous. As she stepped out of the establishment, she was hit with the brightness of the sun.

There wasn't a single cloud within her sight as the sun was shining brightly in the blue sky. She looks at her watch as she approaches the bus stop.

The bus arrives with 5 minutes and 7 minutes later, she arrives at her destination. She looks around for Sehun but with too many people out on Friday's, it was impossible to search for him.

"Excuse me!" She squeezes through her way as she tries to walk forward. "Need to pass!"

With all the people moving forward, she was accidentally pushed, and she fell onto the concrete scraping the palm of her hands.

"Ouch!!" She stands up. "That stings! People are jerks for not saying, "sorry" or "my bad" or "Are you okay?"

Valentina keeps walking around for the next few minutes until she saw a tall handsome figure standing out from the others.

"Is that Oh Sehun?" She asks herself as she squints her eyes.

Sehun was scrolling through his phone as people walk by him

Sehun was scrolling through his phone as people walk by him. "4 eyes wears glasses and he still brings his phone close to his face." She mumbles.

"If he didn't have those headphones on, he would of murdered me." She clutches onto her purse.

"I should approach him from behind him and startle him." Valentina snickers as she approaches him from behind.

Valentina tip toes quietly as she inches closer to him

Valentina tip toes quietly as she inches closer to him. As she got close to Sehun, she lifted her hands up and she gently pushes his shoulder blades with her fingers. "BOO!!"

But Sehun didn't flinch. "Huh?" Valentina raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Nice try." He turns around. "I saw you coming a minute ago." He takes his headphones off and he shoves them into his pocket.