Chapter 5

Empty thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you say now?!" Sehun turns around and Taeyong and Taemin's expression turns serious.

"That's what I thought!" He turns back to the mirror. "My poor face. I've spent my entire life keeping this face safe and in one second, it's already ruined!"

"What are you so worried about?! Your face will be perfectly normal in a few days." Taeyong says.

"It's not that man!"

"Then what is it?" Taeyong asks looking all puzzled.

"Now it all makes sense to me." Sehun sits back down on the edge of his bed.

"You're the one who isn't making any sense right now." Taemin says.

"Yeah. Especially with that creepy ass look on your face." Taeyong says.

"You two fools are so damn slow!" Sehun gets up in frustration.

"You aren't explaining yourself!" Taeyong says. "So, how can we match your pace?"

"You idiots. She's likes me. That's why she's been hitting on me." Sehun says.

"Ain't no way." Taeyong says. "That chick practically hates your guts."

"Yeah. She almost broke your jaw." Taemin says.

"I think she screwed your brain as well." Taeyong says.

"My brain is perfectly fine! She's hiding her true feelings by lashing out her hate on me!" He says.

"What kind of logic is that?!" Taeyong asks.

"Only someone with a 3 digit IQ would say that." Taemin says.

"Jokes on her. She doesn't even stand a chance against me." He sits down on his been bag.

"It's not too late to go back in time to tell his mother to stop having sex with his father just 9 months before April." Taeyong whispers loud enough for Taemin to hear.

"I want to go back in time and prevent myself from ever being his best friend in the first place." Taemin says and Taeyong agrees.

"Maybe you're the one who likes her since you're the one who's been bothering her all week." Taeyong says.

"Bullshit!! What kind of logic is that?!" Sehun yells.

"The kind you use, four eyes." Taeyong says.

"You're the one out of your mind. Why would I fall for a girl like her?! She doesn't even dress femininely! Shorty doesn't even have cleavage at all! That brat is way out of my league!" He rolls his eyes.

"I bet a whole glass of wine that he'll be the first one to fall for her." Taeyong says to himself as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"It's probably the glasses. I don't blame her." He stretches his arms out.

"There's no talking him out of this." Taeyong sighs. "Just know that she has not interested in getting in a relationship!"