Chapter 21- Vacation

Kaiya's POV-

"Oh come on guys," I said smiling.

But no one else was smiling they were all dead serious and couldn't look me directly in the eyes. Suddenly Sakura burst out laughing and said, "I overheard them talking about it this-morning. It's pretty bad."

I ran over to her and pulled her into the bathroom as fast as I could, "You have to tell me."

She giggled and whispered in my ear, "They made a bet that whoever downed the least alcohol would have to cook for everyone on the squad."

I suddenly realized that, they were all drunk.

I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach, "Oh my gosh Sasuke lost."

"I know I was surprised too," Sakura choked out.

"How much did they all drink?" I asked curiously.

"You don't wanna know," Sakura replied and then giggled. "But I'm going to tell you anyway. So Kakashi won and 18 beers, Naruto was next at 14, Sai at 12, and then Sasuke at 8."

"Oh shit," I gasped. "We need to get then out of my apartment like now!"

Sakura suddenly realized that I was right and rushed them out of the door telling them that there was a great weapons sale going on.

Sakura stayed and ate some of the food that Sasuke had so "kindly" made and then left saying that she should go find Sai before he thinks the whole park was his painting canvas. I could hear Kakashi and the twins bickering in their apartment and hoped they wouldn't kill each other.

Are you watching this Neji? Are you watching over us? Laughing about the stupid things we got ourselves into?

I finished putting the extra bacon slices in the fridge and almost screamed when I turned around and Sasuke was completely in my face. He smirked at my reaction and trapped me in between his body and the wall. I saw the lust in his eyes and knew what he was doing.

"Damn," he whispered in my ear after looking at my outfit. I blushed, but controlled myself and knew I had to be logical.

"Sasuke you're drunk and it's the middle of the day," I told him pushing the solid body away from me as I cleaned up some of Naruto's spilt water from the counter.

Sasuke walked back up to me and smirked before saying, "And your sober, so what?"

"Sasuke, if you don't back down I swear to God I will take that frying pan and knock you out right the hell now," I stated glaring into his eyes.

He seemed to understand that I was serious and backed up a little bit before adding, "Ok Kaiya I just hope you know when I get this alcohol out of my system my offer will still stand."

Before entering his room he passed me and said, "Because I love you."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away thinking about his offer.

...Oh gosh I need a drink.

Time skip-

Sasuke had been sleeping for a few hours and I could hear him stirring in the other room. I was about to join him and hope to get some sleep when I heard a knock on the connecting door.

I opened it to find a very pissed off Kosuke.

"I can't do it, I can't deal with him," he stated.

I knew exactly who he was talking about...Kakashi.

"He won't stop talking about his perverted books and is destroying the place," Kosuke explained looking exhausted.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face as I did I could hear Sota yell something about Kakashi tearing one of his t-shirts.