Chapter 18- Answers

There was so much writing to do today...Oh gosh I need to go lay down. On second thought I'm gonna go watch some Naruto ^.^ Picture above is Sasuke and Soulji. Enjoy the chapter

Kaiya's POV-

The Uchiha clan? That's impossible they were all massacred.

"Didn't you say, she avoids you when Sasuke is around?" Sota asked.

"It's not just that, something about him weakens her. I didn't tell you guys this, but if I don't fall asleep with Sasuke near me I have nightmares about your deaths over and over while going into a comma. But after Sasuke comes and is finally able to snap me out of it sometimes Sadayo is able to appear and attack us, but then disappears usually when Sasuke is around," I fully explained.

They were furrowing their brows in thought and confusion.

"Mother always talked about a guardian," I added.

"What are you talking about?" Sota asked.

"She said when I was born there was an evil upon the clan that none of us could hide from. She said however that I would always be safe because I was born stronger than anyone else and I had a protector that would always make sure I was guarded and safe from the evil that would try to hurt me. She said I was destined to end the evil so God gave me someone that would make sure that destiny would be fulfilled."

I giggled. "I always thought she was just telling stories to make me feel special, but I understand now that I was wrong."

I then looked up, "I don't think Sadayo knows it yet, but I'm the only one who can destroy her--that is if she doesn't get to me first."

After a while longer of talking we decided to go back to my apartment to figure out where Kosuke and Sota were going to stay.

On the way Sota asked, "Wait if Kakashi adopted you does that make us his sons?"

I laughed at the question, "Why don't you ask him?"

"I don't know, he kind of scares me," Kosuke replied.

I laughed at their remarks as we continued on our way.

When we got there Kakashi were both sitting at the dining table, Sasuke had his hands folded covering his mouth and chin and Kakashi was leaning back with his eye closed.

"Does he always wear that mask?" Kosuke asked me.

"Not always," I responded slightly smiling.

I walked over and sat next to Sasuke sighing as if everything that had happened that built up so much anxiety and stress would just leave me body.

"We need to talk about where we will be staying," Sota suddenly spoke.

Kakashi lifted his head suddenly, "I agree, which is why I'm going to offer to keep you guys at my place as long as you two can help out around the village."

Soulji barked clearly happy that we wouldn't have to be sharing our home with anyone else.

Sota and Kosuke's surprise at Kakashi's kindness was painfully obvious by the expressions on their faces.

"Well I guess Kaiya has good judgment in people when she meets them...even if they don't show you their faces," Kosuke laughed out while sweat dropping.

"Yes, thank you," Kosuke said and bowed at Kakashi.

Kakashi half grinned probably annoyed that they didn't think very highly of him before now. "You will start your first missions next week working with the anbu."