Chapter 12- Alive

Hey everyone how are you all doing? This is the next chapter of The Nightmares! The picture above is what Soulji looks like now

Kaiya POV-

I woke up feeling a bit nauseous. I also felt something warm holding both of my hands. I looked to my right to see Sai and on my left was Sasuke. I sat up shifting around and felt wrappings around my stomach and arm.

Sasuke and Sai then woke up. Sai looked at me in shock and Sasuke with the same boring expression he always had.

"How are you feeling?" Sai asked.

"Fine," I said removing my hands from both of theirs, they noticed and both blushed. I then unwrapped a small piece of bandage from my arm and looked at it; there was a blue and black burn.

I then realized, "What are we going to do about the mission?!"

"Calm down," Sasuke said. "Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi are already out there."

I sighed in relief. "But we'll be joining them right?" I asked.

"If you can," Sasuke stated.

I nodded, "Yeah I feel fine! Wait where's Soulji? Is he ok?"

Sasuke looked down and said, "He has a broken hip."

"Oh my God!" I yelled hoping over the side of the bed.

"Calm down, he's going to be fine, but will have to stay here while we are on the mission," Sai said grabbing my hand again.

"I want to see him," I growled.

Sai led me to a room across the hall.

Soulji was laying down on one of the beds looking angry and frustrated.

I walked over to him and he started wagging his tail.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing," I asked. He barked at me trying to stand up.

"No, no," I said. "You have to stay here and rest while we're gone. He pouted and turned his head away.

I laughed and reassured him, "I'll be back soon."

When we were leaving Sasuke started talking, "I think she's getting stronger."

I knew who he was talking about.

I nodded and said, "What am I going to do? I can't even protect the people I love..."

Sasuke wiped the tear from my face and said, "Its ok it wasn't your fault, I should have been there."

"We'll just have to train harder to protect you and make sure nothing bad ever happens to you again," Sai added looking down.

I grabbed both boys hands smiling looking up at the sky. I was so lucky to have them.

It was dark when we finally got to the inn the rest of the team was at.

"Kaiya!" Naruto yelled running over to me. He gave me a huge hug "You're ok!"

"Of course I am," I replied smiling. Sakura also came up grabbing my hand.

"We were worried," she added.

I was about to respond when Kakashi also walked over smiling giving me the key to Sasuke's and my room.

Before I entered the room Sai came up to me.

"Sleep well," he said giving me a light kiss on my lips and then walking away. As he did he glared at Sasuke who passed by him. I knew Sai hated that Sasuke had to sleep with me. I sighed in relief when I walked into the room seeing it had two beds.