Chapter 16- Beauty

Hello my fellow readers! I was watching a marathon over the beautiful weekend of rest called Criminal Minds so my question to you lovely people is what is your favorite show and maybe pull a quote out of it for me (I love a good quote (:) I hope you enjoy the next chapter and if you do would you do me the honor of leaving a quick comment, thanks!

Kaiya's POV-

Sasuke and I were walking home and I was still extremely nervous about the kiss. Hand in hand we were heading down the main Kohona Street near the main gates.

"Kaiya!" I heard somebody yell from further down the road. I looked up to see it was Kakashi.

I ran up to him noticing worry plastered all over his face.

"What's wrong," I asked feeling Sasuke's presence now beside me.

"Someone invaded the village, Naruto's been hurt."

Time skip-

I've been pacing around the room for what feels like hours.

Naruto was found in his home with multiple stab wounds, four to his legs and arms and one through his heart.

I heard a click as the surgeon opened the door to where Naruto was. I ran up to him at the speed of light.

"Where is he?! Is he ok?!" I yelled causing the man to jump a little.

He sighed and responded, "He should pull through."

I hadn't realized it, but I was crying in relief.

"Kaiya-" I heard Kakashi begin, but before he could stand up and get to me Sasuke blocked my vision with his broad chest wrapping his arms around me in an embrace.

"Calm down. Kakashi she's fine I got this," Sasuke said pulling me into another room I couldn't see.

He suddenly stopped and grabbed my shoulder pushing me slightly away so I could see. I was still crying when I looked up into his eyes. He looked...sad.

"Kaiya, I know this is scary. I'm even worried about the dobe, but this isn't going to help him. We need to be strong, whoever did this is still in the village," Sasuke told me.

At his words I froze, Naruto was strong, so strong and he almost died. Whoever did this was still here and one of my friends could be next.

"I should have been there..."

"Kaiya Damnit stop it!" Sasuke shouted.

My tears suddenly stopped, taken aback by his tone.

His body relaxed before he spoke again, "Please Kaiya...stop...I can't bear to see you like this."

He was looking down in despair and I put my hand under his chin causing him to look back at me.

"Thank you," I said interrupted suddenly when a doctor walked into the hospital room.

"He's awake."

I ran into the room where they were keeping Naruto before they had even realized I rushed out.

"Naruto!" I yelled rushing to his side. His eyes looked extremely red and his eyelids were hanging down. "Oh Naruto... What happened...?" I wanted to start crying again, but remembered Sasuke's words. I have to be strong for Naruto.

I grabbed his hand before he spoke, "Someone came to my house, a woman, she was young, but her skin was greyish and she looked so angry. She kept saying I had to go, I was in the way. Kaiya she kept saying your clans name."

It was her, she did this, she hurt Naruto...

"Naruto, I'm so sorry. This is my entire fault. If I wasn't here this wouldn't have happened, Naruto I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I repeated over and over and over.