Chapter 19- Love

Why hello my lovely readers! Has anyone ever dated a really shitty person or someone who was obsessed with you? That's the situation I'm in, anyway tell me you stories!
And about the picture of Sasuke above... I had to, it was just to damn tempting.
Ok now u can read...

Kaiya's POV-

After hours of talking, I felt drained and we got hardly any information.

"Are you ok?" Naruto asked on the way to the home we were staying in.

"Fine," I replied quietly trying to hold back tears that were threatening to form. I could feel everyone's stares on me, but chose to ignore them and sped up ahead.

When we finally got there the team decided to go out to eat, and I told them I wasn't feeling well so they could just meet me back at the house.

When I got into the room I threw my stuff down and fell onto the bed curling myself into a tight ball.

I finally let the tears spill, and sat there like a pathetic little girl crying. I cried for the families and for my father, but mostly for my mother who had warned me, who had loved me more than anyone possibly could. I had never gotten mad at her, we had always been so close, we talked like best friends, and I was closer with her at times even more than my two brothers.

I hadn't realized how much she tried to protect me, how much she loved me. Not until today and I mourned for her more than I ever had before. I then cried for the safety of my new family and prayed that somehow they would be ok. I knew in that moment that I wouldn't be able to handle it if one more of them had died.

I cried and held onto my knees, pressing them to my chest. So much pain, I felt so much pain. When no more tears came I was able to put my head down on my knees and feel someone's chakra presence behind me. I didn't bother to look up though.

They had seen everything and I didn't have the energy anymore to care.

I knew who it was when he sat beside me gently pulling me closer to him. There was an arm around my shoulders that supported me as my head lay on his chest and the other was wrapped around my waist.

"It will all be ok, I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you or anyone else, we will be safe. I will end this, I will end her and all of the pain she has caused," Sasuke said soothingly. I had never heard him sound so calm and caring before. I looked up at him before wiping the last tear away.

I didn't need anything else in that moment, but him. I loved Sasuke in all of his beauty and arrogance so much.

"I love you Kaiya," Sasuke then said before lightly kissing me. It was a soft and gentle kiss and I truly knew that Sasuke did in fact love me.

I was lost in the kiss as it began to deepen now becoming lustful. He pushed his tongue in the inside of my mouth and I loved the way it made my heart flutter with every movement. He pushed his body harder against mine and a moan escaped my mouth. I increased the pressure as our tongues did a passionate dance. Suddenly my body was pressed against the bed as he slightly bit my bottom lip and I couldn't control the moans that overtook me. His hands pinned mine above my head as he dominated me completely.

He broke the kiss and I growled in frustration before he moved to my neck sucking on it. His hands retorted from mine and came down to my waist pulling my shirt up slightly and running them along my sides. I was writhing beneath him, my hands buried in his hair tugging it as I earned some moans from his lips. We were taking things too far, but I didn't care I loved the way he felt against me as his lips went from my neck to a sweet spot on my collarbone.

My hands traveled up the front of his shirt and traced over his abdomen, he was so toned and sexy and his moans only increased the passion I felt for him.