Chapter 9- The Best Day

Kaiya POV-

This is one of my favorite chapters so I encourage you to read on... :)

I got up early at about 6 or so and even though I was still exhausted I snuck out of the room and got ready to go shopping so I could get something for Sasuke. Before I left I made some egg rice balls and wrote a note saying they were in the fridge.

Once I went outside I didn't know where I was going to find what I was looking for, heck I don't even know what it is that I was looking for. I walked to the Kohona market and was greeted by Neji.

"Hey, what are you doing out?" he asked me.

"Well...That's..." I tried to explain, but stumbled over my words.

"Hmm," he said looking at me questioningly.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"I'm...it's nothing..."

"No it's not!" I said once I realized the blush on his face.

"...It's Shikamaru..." he said blushing again.

"What?" I asked not hearing him clearly.

"I'm here for Shikamaru ok?" He said angrily.

I smiled as big as an annoying fan girl. "Oh my gosh why? Are you guys like going out? Is he ok? Are you ok? Oh my goodness this is so cute!"

He went dead silent, then put a hand over my mouth pulling me into an alley way. "Be quiet someone might here you!"

"Oh," I said. "Is it like a secret relationship or something?"

"No were not even dating, I just like him a little...and wanted to do something special so I decided I would go buy a kunai for him and have his name carved in it or something," Neji said trying to act cool while still blushing.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cute!" I said screaming.

"Would you shut up?!" He said freaked out.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Now you have to tell me what you came for."

"Ugh," alright I said. "I passed out for two days after training and Sasuke took care of me because Kakashi....was busy and I have to pay him back somehow, but enough about me! Let's go!" I said pulling Neji to the weapons shop.

Once we got there he saw a Kunai that had a blue handle and he brought it up to the shopkeeper. The man said he would engrave it for him and it should only take 5 minutes. While we were waiting I looked across to the shop ahead of us, I saw something that caught my eye. In the window there was a spinning rack of clan keychains.

"I'll be right back," I told Neji before heading over to the shop. I went over to the rack, it had every symbol for every clan there ever was. As I looked closer I saw the Uchiha symbol. I grabbed it and moved to go check out when I heard one fall off. It was one with a heart and angel wings. The heart of which was purple with a black swirl design in it.

This was my clan symbol, I couldn't believe they had it.

I grabbed it and checked out.

"I see you've taken an interest in the two almost extinct clan symbols. Do you collect artifacts or something like that?"

"Not exactly, one of them is for my friend of the Uchiha clan," I explained.

"Ah, yes Sasuke the one who lives in the village who's the other for?" The man asked.

"Well actually I'm of the Kuno clan," I told him. His eyes widened, and I thanked him then leaving, not wanting to explain anything to him.

By the time I left Neji was also heading out. I decided to put my clan symbol on the end of my sword.