Chapter 5- Funeral

This is chapter 5. It was pretty fun writing this one I hope you guys like it :)
The picture shown is Sai

It was dark before we got to our final destination; the village hidden in the clouds where Kaori was to now live with her new husband a prince named Matsaku. She had sounded so excited talking about him on the journey and I was so happy for her to have found someone who she truly loved.

It had been an arranged marriage, but as if by fate they fell in love instantly. She had asked if we could stay to see the wedding, but because of the mission details we didn't have time to wait another week for the wedding to take place.

When we got to the princes palace we were welcomed by Matsaku himself who had been waiting for his beloved by the front gates. He was a shorter gentleman taller that Kaori, but much shorter that the rest of us. He had striking red hair and blue eyes.

When the couple saw each other they looked so happy and embraced as if they hadn't seen each other in years. It was dark out and when we were about to say our goodbyes the prince invited us to stay in the palace overnight.

Kakashi refused at first, but was easily persuaded when the prince had described the palace and more importantly: the library.

When we had finished dinner the prince told us there was a hot springs out back which we all decided to go relax in before heading off to bed.

Kaori told us she would not be able to join me and Sakura because she had some business she had to talk about with the King and Queen.

I put on a black two piece that had purple designs on it.

The maid had brought a few choices in and I had quickly grabbed that one. The wind was cold when I stepped out of the palace and I quickly ran into the hot water. I was soon accompanied by Sakura.

We sat there for a while before I asked a question, "Sakura? Have you ever thought about falling in love?"

"That's a weird question to be asking since I'm already clearly in love with my Sasuke-kun," she replied.

I could never understand how Sakura could ever fall in love with suck an egotistical, loudmouth, arrogant, basta...

My thoughts were interrupted when from behind me, over the wall that separated the men and women baths, a bucket of ice water was poured over the top into our springs.

I heard a laughs and Stood up as fast as I could. Oh they were gonna get it.

Sakura was about to punch the wall down and beat them up when I stopped her and whispered, "I have a better idea."

The plan was set into action. Sakura and I went into the guys changing room. I was going to turn up the temperature as high as it could go in their hot springs while Sakura released a snake she had captured in the near-bye woods to make sure they were trapped in the bath.

As soon as I turned up the temperature I heard Kakashi ask, "Is it getting hot in here."

"That's probably just me," Naruto said laughing.

After a few seconds I heard Sai say, "I'm getting out, it's way too warm."

Then, Sakura opened the door and the massive snake slithered out of her bag now guarding the edge of the pool.

They were now all either cursing or yelling. Me and Sakura went outside and stood there laughing our asses off.

"Ok you guys got us now will you stop! We're gonna burn to death!" Naruto said yelling.

"We'll let you guys handle yourselves," I said. Laughing and walking away with Sakura.

We were still chuckling as we got into bed I got a book from the library ready to stay up all night and Sakura had turned over closing her eyes, "We got them good," she said. I just laughed.