Chapter 11- Frustrating feelings

Chapter 11 everyone! I'm in love with the picture above <3 I might just have to steal Sasuke from Kaiya now...Read on...

Kaiya's POV-

The party was over, Sasuke and I were cleaning up and he was dead silent.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Hn, I'm fine," he replied.

I looked at him in the eyes and he looked away, "No you're not."

"Kaiya leave it alone!" He shouted.

I was shocked and stepped back. He looked down sadly and said, "I'm sorry."

He looked down slowly.

I grabbed Sasuke's hand and pulled him out of the apartment. "Where the hell are we going?" He asked.

"We need food and other things for Soulji."

It was a large store. We got a pair of black bowls, a purple leash, and a large black bed. When we got back to the apartment Soulji greeted us, I smiled and picked him up.

Sasuke walked up to us and said, "I'm going to bed."

"Alright I will too," I added.

He groaned.

What was I going to do with this guy?

I set Soulji's food bowls and bed up in my room putting him in there closing the door on my way out. I then went into Sasuke's room, it was dark and I couldn't see anything. I walked around before bumping into something solid and falling on top of it.

"Ow."

Oh no I landed on Sasuke.

He rubbed his head sitting up as he did so. He then grabbed me by the waist standing up so we were both pressed together.

"Watch where you're going," he whispered before kissing me. It was forceful and full of lust. I was shocked before I became completely lost in him and began to kiss back. As I did he pulled back and I think I saw a blush on his cheeks.

He stepped back and said, "Let's go to bed."

I nodded and then realized there wasn't a spot on the floor for me to sleep. I looked at him for an answer and he stared at me like I was stupid.

"We'll be sleeping in the same bed teme," he said calmly.

Shit I'm screwed.

I shyly crawled into the bed facing the wall and I felt Sasuke beside me a few seconds later.

Sleep was going to be impossible, what was this guy thinking? He kisses me and then two seconds later acts like it didn't happen, now he tells me we're sleeping together. Yeah right.

I laid there with my eyes wide open trying to keep my breathing calm.

What the hell was wrong with me, first I was willingly kissing the asshole and now I can't stop thinking about it. I need to pull myself together for God's sake.

After laying there for a while I focused my thoughts on training and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling safe, and then I realized I was the exact opposite. The Uchiha bastard had his arms around me still sleeping. Shit this is bad, this is really bad. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw a tear falling down his face.

He was crying...I felt so horrible in that moment for no apparent reason.

Without realizing it I took my hand and brushed the drop off of his face. All of the sudden he stirred and was now looking at me directly in the eyes.