Chapter 13- The one named Gaara

How is everyone?! I hope you guys are all good! This is the next chapter, if you guys like it, it would mean a lot if you would vote and comment :)!!!!!!!
The picture is of a new character being introduced in the chapter; Gaara (who by the way is not my made up character but a character in the show)

Kaiya's POV-

That's impossible. I saw them, I saw Sota's and Kosuke's blood it was everywhere. They can't be alive, they aren't. I was now squatting on the ground clutching my head trying to imagine how this was possible.

"W-Where," I stuttered out.

"What?" Amari asked.

"Where did you see them?" I questioned

"I didn't, but news spread fast about the two Kuno heirs sudden appearance. They were last seen in the blue forest, west of here. But they have moved on since."

I couldn't process this; I wouldn't let myself believe it because it couldn't be true.

"Take him," I told the guards standing up.

"Let's go," I said to the team.

"But-"Sakura began.

"Let it go," I stated glaring at her.

I was crying on the way back to Kohona, but made sure to stay ahead of the group so no one would see. Damn it why did that guy tell me those things? Was he trying to upset me so he could use that to get away. I don't know, but I knew that my brothers were not alive.

Along the way we took a short-cut through the sand village when one of their famous sandstorms kicked up.

Shit, this was just great.

We stopped under a cave and decided we would have to stay there for the night.

We lit a fire and no one could sleep so we sat around telling stories. Naruto went first, he told about his parents and how great they were and the things they accomplished.

Sai talked about his brother and the hell they both had to go through.

It was then Sasuke's turn he didn't want to say anything. I went along with him and also didn't tell a story because I didn't like to look back on the past, I wanted to focus on the present.

Finally Kakashi started talking about the long process he had to go through to get new editions of Itcha Itcha and how he actually had to show up to the stores ahead of time which would usually be unfathomable. As we were talking someone's presence was noticed outside of the cave.

We all stood up ready to attack, when some sand came in trapping our feet to the ground. Then Naruto started smiling. What the heck?

A man with a robe and Kazekage hat came in.

He was tall with red hair and had the symbol for love on the left side of his forehead.

He let us loose and I jumped forward attacking, but was suddenly stopped by Kakashi.

"Gaara!" Naruto yelled out smiling widely.

"You guys know this kid?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name is Gaara he is the Kazekage of the sand village," Kakashi explained.

I felt suddenly disrespectful and bowed down, "Excuse my behavior Mr. Kazekage sir."

Naruto burst out laughing and when I looked up I saw Gaara smiling.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked annoyed.

"It's nothing, there's really no need for formalities," Gaara said slightly smiling.