Chapter 25

Ashley's Pov

I walk into the hallway, immediately searching for Tyler.

I spot him chatting with Melissa and my blood starts to boil.

I roll my eyes and walk towards him grabbing his arm and pulling him aside.

"We need to talk." I say.

"Yeah, we do. But you didn't have to drag me," He says.

"I don't like you talking to her, Tyler." I sigh.

"Aw, jealous, are we? I'm joking, you know i only love you, Ash," He says and my heart fills.

Finally, the feelings are felt.

What a glorious moment.

"Okay, Tyler, I love you, and I really want this to work. It's what I've wanted since forever and I don't wanna lose this. But you have to understand, Aaron is my friend too, like it or not. He helped me in ways you could not imagine-"

"Yeah, by fucking you?" He asks, cutting me off.

"No, ugh nevermind. My point is, I will continue being friends with him and you cannot disagree because you were all cosy with Melissa just a second ago so yeah," i say in one breath.

"Okay, okay, chill baby, it's fine. But don't get too close with him alright?" He says and I blush at the nickname.

He notices and pulls me into a soft kiss.

Man does he know how to use his tongue.

I feel a pair of eyes on me so I gently pull away and catch Aaron staring at us.

He doesn't seem embarrassed, rather bored.

"Ashley, we have Math together today, let's go," He says.

"Oh yeah, alright bye Tyler," I say and peck him on his cheek.

My reputation here at school has basically been ruined.

Jealous girls making assumptions, that I cheated, or Aaron left me so I ran to Tyler as a rebound, or I used Aaron to get Tyler.

The last one is kinda true, but I knew Tyler way before that.

People who don't know shit about me, should not make assumptions.

I wish I could drill that information into their empty skulls.

Oh well.

"Ashley? Are you okay? You seem lost in your own little world," He says.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry," I start then something sparks my mind. "How is Kailani by the way?"

"Oh, she is good. She has been really kind to me and mom seems to like her I guess," He replies shrugging.

Oh.

Oh? Girl please.

"Thats good," I reply after a moment of silence.

"Hm I guess so, we are going paint balling after school. You wanna come with?" He asks.

They are going paint balling together?

"Oh um, sure?" I say.

"Why do you seem unsure?" He asks.

"I don't wanna intrude.."

"It's fine Lee," He rolls his eyes playfully.

We reach the class and God,

Math.