Chapter 5

Ashley's Pov.

"Damn you are bold." Aaron chuckles.

"I can't believe I just did that." I say.

"Yeah well I guess you agree to fake date me huh?" He says with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, but we need to have some rules okay?"

"Of course." He rolls his eyes.

We go out to the compound area and situate ourselves on a bench under a tree.

I take out a notebook to write down the rules and Aaron does the same.

"Okay, rule number one, no sex." I state.

"Agreed."

"Rule number two, we can or in this case I can date, make out, do whatever I want with anyone." He says.

I scoff in response, "Agreed but must be done in private only."

He nods in agreement.

"And lastly, rule number three, we can't fall in love with each other." I say.

"What makes you think I would fall in love with you?" He scoffs.

"Just a precaution." I sigh.

"Yeah well this precaution won't be needed cause I'm not going to fall in love with you." He chuckles.

"Asshole." I stick my tongue out.

We sit in complete silence for about two minutes until Aaron speaks.

"So.. Lee, will you forgive him?" He says.

"Probably yeah," I say with a breathless chuckle. "Just not right now though."

"Yeah I figured, besides he needs to cool off too since we are now dating."

"Yeah.. Anyways its not his place to decide whom I date, especially not when he is dating someone I hate."

"Yeah but I'm sure he didn't mean to make out with her on your locker I mean, you know how she is." He says.

"I know.. Anyways should we go to class?" I ask.

He checks his watch before answering, "Nah, class is already almost over Anyways so there's not really a point to go."

"Oh okay but this is the last class we are missing today and besides there's only one more class left." I say with a smile.

"Tomorrow after school you are coming over to meet my mother. She said and I quote 'I'm dying to meet the girl who captured your heart'." He says and puts his hand on his forehead for the dramatic expression.

We both break down laughing for a good couple of seconds before the bell rings.

"Ugh, I'm really not in the mood for History right now, to make it worse it's with Tyler." I sigh.

He chuckles in response.

We both get up and start making our way to the locker.

We get our books and part ways.

This is gonna be fun.

***

"Class dismissed." Our History teacher says.

The whole time Tyler tried talking to me as he sat next to me but I completely ignored him.

I grab my bag and rush out of the class only to be pulled back two seconds later.

"Please can we talk?" Tyler asks.

"No." I say.

"Please just hear me out then I won't bother you again." My heart sinks.