Chapter 17

Ashley's Pov

"Ashley for fucks sake please shut it up!" Aaron says.

I take my pillow and shove it to my face.

Eli has been crying non stop for the past 20 minutes or so and neither Aaron nor I have done anything about it.

Ughh.

I get up from Aaron's bed and go to where Eli's crib is situated.

I take the baby bottle and shove it in its mouth. That will shut him up.

Thankfully he shuts up and falls back asleep.

I take the bottle out of his mouth and run back to bed.

That child has Satan in him.

***

"Ashleeyyy," I hear someone's faint voice but I'm too into deep sleep to care.

"Ashleyyyy, wake uupppp, I don't like thiss Ashley wake upp!" The voice returns, in a singing tone.

I slowly open my eyes rubbing them.

Once I've registered everything in my mind, about who I am and where I am, I see Aaron with a really creepy smile.

"What," I say.

"Uh you don't have to be rude all the time you know, anyways, I'm waking you up for school, and because um you need to change Eli's diaper," He smiles nervously.

"God, I feel bad for your future wife."

"Don't feel too bad for yourself, I'm sure we could work something out," He smirks.

"Shut up!" I say and walk to Eli, who is now crying from all the noise.

Thank you Aaron, always sooo helpful.

"Oh by the way, Tyler broke up with Melissa," Aaron says casually.

"What!?" I shriek.

"Chilll, he told me last night during our game. Apparently, he has someone else in his heart," He says.

My heart shrinks. Someone else.

"Do you know who that someone is?" I ask.

"No. I asked him alot but he refused, said she has a boyfriend or something."

Could it be me?

Nah.

"Could, it be.." I drift.

"You? Maybe, but for now please don't do anything, atleast not until I can find someone else." He says with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

As much as I don't want to end this deal, the whole point was for me to get with Tyler. I can tell Aaron doesn't wanna end it either.

"Don't worry, I'll hold off till you find someone."

"Then the deal is.. over?"

"I guess.. But hey, we could still be friends, that doesn't have to change," I smile.

"Yeah."

There's silence for a long time until I remember to finish changing Eli who has been crying hysterically for the past ten minutes.

I finish changing him than start to take my things and leave.

"Um.. I'll go get ready, you can leave if you want. I'll probably grab a ride with Kylee anyways," I say.