Chapter 12

Ashley's Pov.

"Ashley, for the love of God wake up!!" Aaron screams ruining my beauty sleep.

"I am going to kill you! Let me sleep for fucks sake."

"No. We have school in an hour and you haven't even gone home yet." My eyes widen.

Shit. Shit. And shit!

What the fuck am I gonna do now?

"You idiot! Why didn't you wake me up at night?!" I ask.

"You looked like you didn't wanna get disturbed so I let you sleep?" He says nervously.

"You should have still woken me up," I say.

"Well... I didn't. Now shoo get out. Go home and get ready. We have to leave soon," He says pushing me to his bedroom door.

Wait I'm in his bedroom

Ofcourse you will be, its his house. I mentally slap myself on the head.

Out of nowhere, this memory of me pulling Aaron's hand and I think telling him to stay..? appears.

Please let it be a dream, please.

"Um okay well I'll see you in a bit," I say and rush out.

I run downstairs and find Ella making pancakes.

"Hey honey, want some pancakes?" She asks.

"Hi Ella, I would love to but we are already late for school," I say.

"Ah I'm sure the teacher won't mind a few minutes, come on sit here and I'm bringing the pancakes just now," She says pointing to the counter stool.

I deserve a real breakfast so fuck it.

I run to the seat and place my fine ass on it.

After 2 minutes she serves the pancakes and to say they smell amazing would be an understatement.

After a few minutes, Aaron comes jogging down, drying his wet hair wearing a t shirt which is tight around his muscles and a pair of jeans.

The water dripping from his hair makes his shirt wet causing him to look even hotter.

His hair everything looks amazing.

What no. You like his best friend remember?

Yep, definitely his best friend..

"Like the view?" He teases with a smirk.

It is at this point that I realise I've been looking at him for the past 2 minutes like a complete and literal creep.

"Pff nooo," I flip him off.

Both him and Ella laugh at my reaction.

"Ashley hurry up, you have only half an hour to get ready," Aaron says.

"It's okay, I'm done. Thank you so much Ella for accommodating me for the night and for the amazing food too," I thank.

"It's no problem, you can come over any time you want," She smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm starting to think you love her more then me," Aaron teases.

"Boy, shut up," Ella says.

"Well it has been a great time but I must get going now. Thank you once again."

"What about me? Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Aaron says.

"No," I smile sarcastically to which Aaron acts offended.