Chapter 15

Ashley's pov

"Hurry the fuck up! We are gonna be late you know," Aaron says from the other end of the line, cutting it.

It's Monday now, the weekend flew past so quickly and I honestly i am so happy it did.

School is peaceful, a different kind but its much better then staying home.

During days when I have free time, I head to the library, pick out a book and start reading till closing hour.

I've always dreamed of being an author. Why? I don't know.

I guess maybe it's because when people are reading, they are so far away from reality and for one moment they can have an escape, an outlet from this shitty world. I guess I wanna be able to give people that, an outlet.

I finish straightening my hair, and rush downstairs.

"Heyy sorryyy, you see.. I overslept.." I scratch the back of my head.

"It's fine now get in."

***

"Aaron! Where the fuck are you? We have science together," I say, looking around the hallway.

I finally spot Aaron, and he is at his locker, taking his books out.

I rush over to him to scare him.

"Boo!" I attempt to scare him which fails miserably.

"Oh my god Ashley I'm so scared, as if I didn't see you all the way across the hallway already," He says sarcastically.

"Shut up," I say.

Just as he is about to close his locker, my eye catches on something.

"Wait!" I say and he immediately stops.

He opens it back up and there it is.

No fucking way.

"You actually stuck it?" I say staring at the drawing Aubrey made.

"Yes.. I said I would, didn't I?" He says.

"Yeah, but I thought it was just to please your sister. I didn't think you would actually do it."

"Yeah, well I did. Now let's go to class," He says shutting the locker and dragging me away.

"Why do you have to be aggressive all the time?" I ask annoyed.

"Oh, I can show you real aggressive," He let's out a breathless laugh.

"Ew no thank you. I'd much rather not be one of your one night stands."

"The way I could be thinking about millions of things but your mind went directly to that," He shakes his head.

"Yeah well that's what you were thinking of so.."

We stop talking as we have reached class. We make our way to the complete back and settle down.

"Hello class," Mrs Smith says expecting an answer but gets none.

"Okay... um today we are going to be doing an experiment. Buckle up because you kids, are gonna be parents for the next few days," She smirks.

"Oh for fucks sake, I hate babies, all they do is cry," Aaron groans.

"It's okay," I rub my hand on his back sympathetically.

"Alright, pairings."

"First up, Aurora and Luke."

"Brooklyn and Ben."

"Bethany and Frederick.

"Abbey and Sky."