The Santa Clause 1 Bloopers

*In Neil's car on Christmas day 1994*

"Scene 36 A. Take 8. Marker."
"--And Larry showed me the workshop!" Eric as Charlie said over-enthusiastically. "Yeah. Ah-cha-cha-cha-cha

***

"Scene 36 Baker. Take 3. Mark.
"I'm not tired. Oh, fired," Tim as Scott said in realization.
"Stand by!"

*Christmas Eve, in Scott's car 1994*

"You know, Charlie. You can learn a lot–" Tim messed up. "You know, Charlie you can lot–" Tim's tongue twisted. "You know, Charlie," Tim said slower. "You can learn alo–pppft."
Valerie held in a laugh. "You know, Charlie. You can learn a lot of other great stuff from me too if you just spend more time rather than weekends," Time finally managed to get out. Eric lookd from the windsor over to Tim and let out a small laugh.

*Cut to the Denny's scene 1994*

Tim made a sound with his lips.
"I'm never gonna get over how funny he is," Eric said as the director announced the scene and marker. Eric got into character as Charlie, rolled his eyes and huffed. Tim held his breath and gave an awkward look as Valerie laid her chin on her fist as her elbow rested on the arm of the chair. Eric as Charlie then grabbed a spoon and stuck it to the edge of his nose. Valerie as Stella giggled and did the same thing. Tim as Scott looked between the two kids and took the spoons off of their noses and laid them back down on the table.
"Dad, weely?" Valerie as Stella said annoyed. Some of the crew laughed and Eric snickered as Stella realized her mistake.
"Dad, really?" Valerie repeated as she tried not to laugh. Eric got back into character as Charlie sighed but as he let out a sigh, he also let one rip, which made everyone laugh.

*Cut to Tim messing around in the car*

"Marker!" Tim said in a mock voice as he held up the marker.

*Cut to Valerie, Tim, and Eric in the sleigh*

"Where'd you get those?" Tim as Scott asked as he gestured to the items in Valerie's hand.
"Found them in the back," Valerie as Stella replied.
"Stella, put on the hat!" Eric as Charlie told Valerie. She smirked at him and did so but the hat slid over her eyes and Valerie paused.
"Uh," Valerie said as Eric giggled. He then fixed the hat for her.
"Thanks, bubs," Valerie said as she fixed the hat a little more.

*Cut to Valerie and David in the North Pole*

"Are y'all making a movie or something?" Valerie as Stella asked.
"Yeah, didn't you hear we're making a new Santa Claus movie?" David as Bernard asked. "Yeah, it stars Tim Allen and this random chick as his daughter," David replied. Valerie gave him a look as she tried not to laugh. "Heard she's a bit of a bitch," Bernard said, which caused Valerie to burst into a roaring fit of laughter, which caused David to burst out laughing as well.

*Cut to after Bernard gives Stella the necklace*

"Gee, Bernard, if I knew you were going to give me something this fancy I would've asked you to take me out to dinner first," Valerie as Stella said with a cheeky smirk.
"Who needs dinner when we can cut right to dessert," David said with a smirk before he dipped Stella and started to stage-kiss her. Valerie gasped in surprise but went along with it
"CUT!" John yelled.

*Charlie's classroom*

"Well, hi everybody. Nice to be here. Of course you all know Do-It-All-For-You Dolly. Which means, I work for the B&R Toy company. I'm marketing and distribution–blech-fsh–besh," Tim mumbled.

*Cut to where Charlie brings out the snow globe to show to the class*

"Like I said–" Tim as Scott said with a pause. "I work for a toy company–" cut to all the bored faces on the children's faces. "I give toys–what do I do with toys?"