Epilogue

The wedding was amazing, Steve wore a white suit and Eddie wore a black one and their cake was a 3 layered white cake with two men on the top dancing. Robin came in a black suit whilst Nancy came in a beautiful white short dress, Robin could barely keep her hands to herself. All the kids rather came in black or white suits or black or white dresses.

2 years later

They adopted a baby girl who was named Chrissy in loving memory of their old friend who died 1 year after they married and had so much fun raising her, they were so protective and told her no boys until she's 18.

"Dads why can't I have a boyfriend until I'm 18?" Chrissy pouted. "Because baby, boys are always up to no good." Steve tried to convince Chrissy to never have a boyfriend. "Yeah Chrissy, listen to daddy." Eddie winks at Steve. "Yeah she should listen to daddy just like how you should." Steve growls and kisses him passionately. "Ewwww!" Chrissy faked being sick and ran away whilst the parents laughed. "Daddies when is Auntie Rob and Auntie Nance coming to visit?" Chrissy shouted from the top of the stairs. "Later!" Eddie shouted whilst making lunch for Chrissy, "Why not now!?" Chrissy stomped at the top of the stairs. "Don't throw a fit or they won't be coming at all!" Steve shouted and she listened and went to her room.

"Kids are a lot of work." Steve came up and hugged Eddie from behind and cuddled into his neck. "We can cuddle later sweetheart, I'm making lunch for Chrissy." Eddie said cutting some fruit. Steve made a sad pouty face which made Eddie crumble in awe. "Chrissy lunch!" Eddie shouted and little footsteps followed as he shouted that. "Thanks dad" Chrissy said stuffing her face.

A couple hours later

"Chrissy! Auntie Rob and Auntie Nance are here!" Steve shouted because Eddie is in the shower. "Auntie Rob, Auntie Nance!" Chrissy screamed as she jumped into their arms. "My little Chris!" Robin shouted swaying Chrissy back and forth in her arms. Eddie comes out the shower with only a towel round his waist, "Heyy Robin, Nancy!" Eddie waved and smiled. "Do you want to take Chrissy out for a while?" Steve asked Robin and Nancy whilst admiring his husband up and down. Nancy and Robin knew what was gonna happen so they said okay and took her to the mall.

"You can get one toy Chrissy and only one okay?" Nancy said to Chrissy. "Okay Auntie" Chrissy replied wide smiled and ran into the toy store and grabbed a remote control car. "Can I have this?" Chrissy asked the lesbians, "Of course you can sweetie." Robing replied pulling out her wallet (yes wallet not purse) and taking out £20 because that's how much the car costs.

They brought back Chrissy and as soon as they opened the door Steve and Eddie ran down the stairs out of breath, "Heyy your back so early." Eddie says breathing heavily between each word. "Yeah we are but we got her a remote control car." Nancy said wide smiled. "Yeah, daddies look at my car." Chrissy showed them, "Wow it's so cool Chrissy, all the guys are gonna be over you, but remember no boyfriends until your 18." Steve reminded her.

A couple years later

"Hey dads come meet my girlfriend!" Chrissy shouted from the door, she was now 15. Eddie and Steve looked at each other in shock as she said 'girlfriend'. They ran down the stairs to see if she was lying or not. "When I said no boys until your 18 I didn't mean get a girlfriend." Steve sighed, "But it's okay, and your dad here will be fine with it or I'll punish him." Eddie growled at Steve. "Yeah yeah it's okay, I'm happy for you." Steve rolled his eyes and Eddie whispered in his ear, "Roll your eyes like that again then next time you'll be rolling them for a different reason!"

The End.