Chapter 9

Once they stopped making out Steve looked into Eddies eyes and kissed his forehead. Jason scoffed and shouted "Fags!" Steve snapped back "Whatever Jason I bet your just jealous because I can get both boys and girls but you can't even get a basketball in the hoop!" Everybody snickered at Jason's angry face but Steve couldn't care less jumping off the table then grabbing Eddies hand to help him down.

"That look in Jason's face was priceless sweetheart." Eddie winks and sits back down in his seat whilst Steve sits back down at his table and Robin whispers "That was so cool Steve!" Robin was admiring his confidence, obviously some people thought it was gross a disgusting but some people supported.

++

Eddie and Steve was walking to Chemistry holding hands and some people kept calling them 'fags' but they didn't care and every time someone said it Steve would kiss Eddie on the cheek or Eddie will kiss Steve.

What Steve was scared of was his parents but he was too proud of himself to be scared of them bitches. Chemistry was a really good lesson this time, Eddie and Steve kept holding hands under the table which made Jason's blood boil. Steve winked at Jason which pissed him off more.

++

Chemistry was over, Steve and Eddie walked over to his car and got in waiting for Robin and Nancy when they finally showed up Steve said "What took you so long?" Robin replies "Nothing just had to do some homework." She looks at Nancy Eddie says to Nancy "Hey homework." Eddie winked at Robin after bursting out with laughter.

Steve dropped everybody off home and drove home only to see a familiar car in the driveway, it was his dads car when Steve saw the car he knew he would be in trouble for not coming straight home after school.

"Here we go." Steve mutters to himself as he walks through the door. "Steven why did you come straight home after school!" His dad shouts, "I was dropping off a couple of friends!" Steve shouts back and heads up the stairs and into his room.

He lays there on his bed wishing his dad wasn't there but little did Steve's dad know, Steve was saving up money to buy his own house for when his dad kicks him out for being gay and dating a boy.

++

Eddie was bored and was walking around Hawkins but then he found a haunted asylum and had an idea which Steve wouldn't like. Eddie called around and told everybody to meet him at the front of his trailer, Max, El, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Erica, Robin, Nancy and Steve.

Everybody made their way to Eddies trailer and explained about how he found the asylum and wanted to explore it with everyone. Everybody wanted to go but Steve didn't, Eddie forced him to and shoved everyone into Nancy,Eddies and Steve's cars and followed Eddies van.

They made it to the asylum and Steve was already shaking but Eddie reassured him. "Come on Stevie!" Eddie groans and Steve finally agrees to go inside, but he kids decided to play a prank on the 4 olders and hide in the asylum then jump out one by one with a mask on.

Dustin jumps out first which doesn't scare anyone too much because they could hear him, Lucas next who made everyone jump even Dustin, Max and El jump out together on either side from the behind and grab Nancy and Robin.

Mike and Will didn't even jump scare them but they jump scared everyone by accident because they were flirting in the corner of a room, Erica was the last one to jump scare but she made it extra scary making banging sounds behind them and then she puts on a clown mask which Steve is petrified of.

She jumps out with the mask on and Steve gets scared so much he jumps into Eddies arms in some sort of bridal style. "AHHHH!" Steve screams. "Calm down Steve it's just me." Erica laughs and takes off the mask. "Awhh it's okay sweetheart." Eddie whispers in his ear then drops him to the ground making him land on his butt. "Ow!" Steve yells at Eddie whilst hitting his legs, "Don't you hit me Stevie!" Eddie growls and goes to give him a hand but doesn't grab his hand instead brushes his hand through his hair and chuckles then walks slowly towards to extra secure part of the asylum. "Come on guys!" Eddie shouts behind him whilst Robin helps Steve up. "Your gonna pay for that Munson." Steve mumbles under his breath.

They continue searching around the asylum but decided to go somewhere else because it was getting boring "Let's go somewhere else." Robin groans, "Fine where?" Steve questions. "Stevie your house?" Robin politely asks, "My dads home." Steve mumbles. "Oh, my house?" Robin gestures. 'Sure' everybody says, "Yay sleepover at Robs house." Steve cheers and everybody cheers after.

++

Everybody gets clothes for the next day, blankets,snacks and sleep wear. Steve randomly says before getting his sleep wear, "I normally sleep with no shirt on." Steve looks down hoping to not get any weird looks "That's even better Stevie." Eddie winks and takes off Steve's shirt for him.

Everybody looks at Steve and Eddie but Robin breaks the silence and scoffs "Get a room you two!" Eddie just replies with, "Maybe we will but later when the kids are asleep." He winks at Steve who goes bright red, Steve and Eddie sit on the couch.

Steve and Eddie on one side of the couch, Robin and Nancy on the other side and then all the kids on blow up mattresses on the floor watching the movie which wasn't a scary movie for once. Robin and Nancy where all cuddled up but shockingly Steve and Eddie wasn't instead they were arguing but not fighting arguing, flirting arguing.

When the movie was over all the kids ended up falling asleep, El and Max cuddled together and Mike and Will cuddled together. Steve nudges Robin and nods his head for her to look at Will, Mike, El and Max, "Awhhh." She whispers. "My gay children." Eddie whispers back at Robin then they all chuckled.

Steve yawns and falls asleep on Eddies chest. "My little Angel." Eddie whispers into his ear, "My big Devil." Steve whispers back. "I'm big now? I know I think it's 8 or 9 inches." Eddie snickers and runs his hand through Steve's hair, Steve grabs Eddies hair and tugs it a little which makes Eddie moan. "Oh you like that? I can use that to my advantage next time." Steve speaks with his eyes closed.

++

They all end up falling asleep, Steve's head on Eddies chest, Eddies hand through Steve's hair and his other hand on Steve's waist. Robins face in Nancys neck, her hands holding Nancys ass, Nancys hands around her waist and her forehead resting against Robins shoulder.

1167 WORDS
———————————
I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO SO I JUST DID WHATEVER CAME TO MIND. So I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you if you gave me support.