Chapter 13

TW:Slight Smut

They woke up to Steve's alarm blaring loudly, Steve turned it off going to stand from up but immediately falls like his legs were jelly. Eddie giggles at the sight, "Why can't I walk?" Steve got up and sat back on the bed.

"Its because I fucked your brains out last night." Eddie chuckled and walked to the bathroom. When he got back Steve was so confused, "How can you walk?" Steve frowned, "It's because my dick went in your ass." Eddie helped Steve get to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet.

"You might want to call in work sick." Eddie left the bathroom leaving Steve sat on the toilet not being able to walk. "Eddieeeee, come help me." Steve whined. "Call me daddy first." Eddie yelled back from the other room, "I don't want to make you horny again." Steve groaned falling off the toilet. "Ow!" Steve whimpered and Eddie rushed over to him helping him up. "Are you okay Stevie?" Eddie looks at him with concern, "I'm alright." Steve kept trying to walk but ended up getting support from Eddie.

"Want to have a movie marathon?" Eddie suggested, "Sure, walk us to the couch." Eddie chuckled at Steve's sentence picking him up in bridal style to make it easier. "Do you really have to pick me up this way?" Steve whined, "Stop whining or I'll make you whine a different way." Eddie teased and Steve immediately shut up.

++

A few hours later, Steve could walk again but only limp slightly. "Why do you have you walk? I like carrying you around." Eddie whined, "Now you stop whining and I'm going to work." Steve got changed in front of Eddie, who was staring the whole time. "Why're you staring?" Steve teased, "because your so damn hot." Eddie was basically drooling.

"Do you want to come work with me? You can sit in the back and listen to music?" Steve suggested, "I don't know, it'll be boring." Eddie groaned. "I'll ask Robin and see if you can work at the counter with me?" Steve basically begged, "Okay okay fine Harrington, only because you begged me." Eddie teased getting into Steve's car.

At Family Video,
"Hey Rob I was wondering if Eddie could work at the counter with us?" Steve looked at her with puppy eyes, "Fine but you have to pick up them movies a kid just dropped." Robin pointed to the movies on the floor.

"Okay." Steve was so happy, he bent down to pick up the tapes. Eddie popped up behind him and grabbed his ass, "Damn, nice ass Harrington." Eddie teased, Steve was about to stand up but Eddie grabbed the back of Steve's neck and pushed him down. "No no no don't move I like this position." Eddie teased again slapping Steve's ass then pushing his hard dick against him.

"Can you guys do that somewhere else?" Robin faked being sick, "Okay, I'll save it for later." Eddie winked and let go of Steve. "What do you two do for fun here?" Eddie looked around. "Nothing really." Robin sighed, "Invite Wheeler whilst me and Steve have some fun in the back." Eddie grabbed Steve's wrist and pulled him into the back, immediately pinning him against the wall.

"Steve you can't just wave your ass in my face and expect me to not get hard." Eddie growled, "Come on Eddie, I only just got able to walk." Robin heard this from outside and giggled to herself before ringing Nancy. "Get on your knees then!" Eddie tried pushing Steve to the floor but Steve flipped around now pinning Eddie to the wall.

"How about you get on your knees?" Steve was so close to Eddie, for some reason Eddie liked this and immediately dropped to his knees. "Good boy." Steve unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants but not his boxers because he wanted Eddie to do that. "Take off my boxers, Daddy Munson." After Steve has said that Eddie immediately took off Steve's boxers but didn't suck yet, "Suck!" Steve yelled quiet enough so Robin didn't hear. Eddie didn't so Steve grabbed his hair and pushed his mouth onto his dick.

"Fuck." Steve moaned leaning onto the wall with his head thrown back, "Call me daddy again." Eddie whimpered, Steve grabbed Eddies hair and pulled him up so Steve's mouth was near his ear. "Daddy Munson." Steve pushed Eddies back on his knees and he sucked again.

This happened for a couple minutes before Steve actually cummed in Eddies mouth, Eddie swallowed it. "Talk to me like that ever again and I'll make it so you can't walk for a week!" Eddie growled standing back up and walking back to the counter, Steve quickly put his jeans and boxers back on and walked out. "Steve, your flies is undone." Robin chuckled and Steve quickly zipped up his fly.

"What did you two do back there?" Nancy politely asked trying not to laugh. "Nothing." Eddie and Steve said in unison.

835 Words
——————————
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it still, I can't think of many ideas but I have one in mind which will be so funny.