Chapter 11

TW: Slight Smut

Chemistry has ended, Steve was flushed red and quickly got up and walked of the lesson. "Hey, Steve come back!" Eddie groans, Steve didn't even look back because he didn't want Eddie to see his blush.

"Stevie!" Eddie yells at Steve who was still walking, "Fine you leave me no choice." Eddie looked around and the hall was empty, he started running and Steve looked back to see what the sound of feet running was but at that moment he turned around Eddie jumped on his tackling him to the ground.

"You should've stopped." Eddie growls sitting on top of Steve, "Get off me Eds." Steve groaned trying to wiggle underneath Eddie. "Make me." Eddie teased making eye contact with the other below him.

Steve gave up throwing his head back in defeat. Eddie saw his face and got off of him and held out his hand for Steve to take so he can get up. "I hate you so much." Steve groaned fixing his hair and dusting himself off.

"Awh, I love you too Stevie." Eddie grinned and walked off deciding to walk home today instead of getting a ride from Steve.

Eddies Thoughts
The way Steve looked underneath me made my dick throb, I was too in love with Steve and wanted to fuck him so bad.
On my way home a car pulled up next to me and rolled down the window.

Normal:
"Get in." Steve muttered. Eddie got into the car with a wide grin on his face, Steve was taking him to an unexpected part of Hawkins. "Where are we going?" Eddie questioned looking out the window.

"Somewhere." Steve teased, Eddie groaned and wanted to tease Steve more so he slid his hand over to his belt and tugged on it making Steve gulp loudly. "Does this turn you in Harrington?" Eddie tugs more, "S-Stop it Eds." Steve groaned but accidentally moaned in the middle of the sentence because Eddie slipped his hand in between the loops that the belt was intertwined with.

"Stop the car!" Eddie demanded, "What?" Steve looked over at Eddie who had absolute horny looking eyes. "I said Stop. The. Car!" Eddie demanded again and Steve stopped the car almost immediately after Eddie said that. "Good boy." Eddie smirked and climbed over the middle and sat on Steve's lap making out with him.

"How about we do this in a room with a bed?" Steve pushed Eddie away, "Fine." Eddie groaned and climbed back into his seat crossing his arms. "Can we go to your trailer? My parents are home." Steve turns the car back on and Eddie replied with, "Yeah, sure."

++

They made it to Eddies trailer and Steve walked through the door but got instantly pushed down onto the couch. Eddie sat on his lap again connecting their lips together which turned into a heated make out session.

Eddie wanted to tease and got off Steve's lap and just sat beside him doing absolutely nothing but playing with his rings. "Why'd you stop?" Steve groaned sounding really disappointed. "Why'd I stop what?" Eddie couldn't control his smirk, "Fine then." Steve crossed his arms. Eddie stood up and put on the tv sitting back next to Steve.

They were watching tv and Steve was getting really impatient and looked really sad. "Awh did I make Stevie sad?" Eddie teased moving his hand to Steve's thigh but quickly moved his hand away when he saw Steve get hard again. Eddie plastered a smirk on his face at Steve's annoyed look, "I fucking hate you so much!" Steve groaned standing up. "Where are you going?" Eddie looked up confused. "Somewhere." Steve winked and walked towards Eddies room.

Eddie followed a couple minutes later to see Steve in his boxers laying on Eddies bed on his side pretending to be asleep. "Fuck Steve, why are you so cute when you sleep?" Eddie moaned and laid behind Steve spooning him, Steve flipped around to look at Eddie but kept his eyes closed to make him keep thinking he's asleep.

"I know your awake." Eddie groaned and they were so close that they could feel each other's hot breath on their faces. "So what?" Steve kept his eyes closed, "I know how bad you want me right now." Eddie went to get up out of the bed but Steve grabbed his wrist, "What is it?" Eddie looked down at him and broke his wrist free from Steve's grip.

"P-Please." Steve begged, "Please what?" Eddies smirk could be seen even with Steve's eyes closed. "Please f-fuck me." Steve opened his eyes and looked so desperate, "Here have this picture of me and jerk off yourself." Eddie walked off and sat on the couch. 

He heard a quiet moan from his room and chuckled to himself knowing Steve had room his offer. Steve walked out of Eddies room fully dressed and looking at the floor. "When I heard that little moan from you it kinda turned me on pretty boy." Eddie teased knowing Steve wanted him badly.

Steve sat next to Eddie still fully bricked up, Eddie noticed and said "Your still hard." He sighed and looked at Steve. "You really want me to fuck you don't you?" Steve looked down in embarrassment, "Yes badly." Steve was bright red. "Well your gonna have to wait." Eddie teased and put on a movie.

Eddie put his arm around Steve's shoulder and pulled his close so Steve's head was on Eddies shoulder. Eddie decided to tease him more and put his leg over his and Steve whimpered at the moment. It wasn't a pained whimper it was a horny whimper. "I love it when you whimper like that." Eddie whispered in his ear.

957 Words
——————————
Sorry for the short chapter I just don't have many ideas at the moment I have about 1 or 2 in mind but I love Steve as a bottom it's so adorable.