Chapter 4

Steve just sits there thinking about him sleeping on Eddies lap. He decided to get ready for the party tonight and set it up, he invited everyone from school. He headed out the door to buy some stuff for the party, a lot of bottles of beer was stuffed into Steve's car as he drove back home.

++

Some time later people started to show up, it only took five more minutes before the room was crowded and sweaty with loud music but amongst that crowd was a drunk Steve and drunk Eddie.

They decided to head upstairs to where they were playing spin the bottle/7 minutes in heaven. Steve spun and it landed on a girl named Jasmine and he didn't even hesitate before kissing her, just a peck on the lips but Eddie was angry.

Nancy spun this time and it landed on Jason who looked very happy to kiss Nancy, she almost threw up after kissing him. Eddie spun the bottle and it landed on Chrissy, Eddie lent over and pecked Chrissy on her lips and Steve's eyes fill with rage.

This kept going on until Robin spun the bottle and it landed on Nancy, this time they had to make out and they reluctantly did it but it wasn't as bad as either of them thought it would be.

Steve spun the bottle again this time whoever it landed on he had to go into the closet with for 7 minutes, and obviously it landed on Eddie. "No!" Steve shouts like he's throwing a tantrum. "You have to! It's the rules!" Everybody was shouting, "Whatever." He grabbed Eddies wrist and pulled him into the closet not expecting to do anything but Eddie was irresistible.
Fuck, why was he so hot. I feel like ripping his shirt off and getting down to business but I can't.

Steve couldn't control his thoughts and just kissed Eddie to get it over with, it turned into a heated make out session but they were both drunk. It didn't mean anything, the 7 minutes was up and someone knocked on the closet door.

They both walked out trying to not suspect anyone of them doing anything, everyone ignores them and Nancy spins the bottle and obviously it lands on Robin. "No!" Nancy shouted just like Steve. "It's the rules." Steve mocked her.

Robin gets up and goes into the closet with Nancy, Robin didn't want to make the first move just in case she was straight but Nancy just full on went for it and pinned Robin to the wall of the closet. Everyone heard the bang but decided to not intrude, after the 7 minutes were up they both walked out panting as Steve whispers to Robin.

"Did you have fun in there Rob?" He chuckles. "Did you have fun with Eddie?" She whispers back, "N-Nothing happened with m-me and Eddie!" Steve tried to defend himself which only made it more suspicious. Eddie couldn't stop staring at Steve and he didn't know why.

God he's so handsome, why can't he be gay just like me! The way his hair is all messed up.

Steve looked at Eddie and he quickly looked away as to make it look like he wasn't staring. "Your staring Munson." Steve whispers copying the words Eddie had said at school. "N-No I wasn't! Shut up!" Eddie defended himself. "I never said I minded it." Steve says in a flirtatious way.

Eddie goes bright red and excuses himself to the bathroom where he thought he could get away from Steve but he was wrong. Steve walked into the bathroom and locked the door, "what are you doing Harr-." Eddie was cut off as Steve pinned him against the wall.

He was speechless and flustered, "Wow you really like me me that much Stevie? I mean I wouldn't blame you, look at me I'm perfect." Eddie gloats about himself. "I know you're perfect Ed." Steve looking very needy. "Ed?" He chuckles at the nickname.

"And what?" Steve was holding his ground, Eddie tried to push Steve away but wasn't able to as Steve was pushing his whole weight onto his hands which are either side of Eddies head.

"Harrington? What are you doing?" Eddie asks confused. "What do you want me to do?" He says not budging one bit. Eddie ducks under his arm and walks out the bathroom shouting "See ya later Stevie!" He giggle knowing Steve will want more of him.

++

Somebody ended up calling the cops and everybody flees out of the house except Nancy,Robin,Steve and Eddie.( *cough cough* the fruity four.) Nancy and Robin were making out on the sofa and Eddie was laying on Steve's bed as Steve was looking for him, as soon as Steve opened the door Eddie pretended to be asleep so he didn't have to go home.

"Really Munson? I saw you awake." He says putting his hand on his forehead, "What happened to Ed?" Eddie mumbled as if upset that Steve called him Munson instead of Ed. "I d-didn't mean to say that." He chuckles nervously.

++

Nancy and Robin end up cuddling on the sofa and Eddie and Steve ended up laying down together. Eddie decided to tease Steve and budges back so Steve's dick is rubbing on his ass and Steve just grabs Eddies waist and holds him in place, both end up falling asleep.

904 words
SORRY ITS A BIT SHORT BUT A LOT OF FRUITINESS IS GOING ON. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.

ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR READING MY FANFIC. I KNOW IT ISN'T GOOD BECAUSE IM BETTER AT POEMS BUT I THINK ITS PRETTY GOOD STILL.
ANYWAY CARRY ON READING IF YOU WANT.