Chapter 17

The next day:

"Hey Stevie, go wait in the car I'm just getting some clean clothes on." Eddie yelled running into his room, Steve shrugged and went to his car. Steve waited for 5 minutes before seeing Eddie come back out wrapped in a blanket, "Why are you in a blanket?" Steve questioned. "So you can't see what I'm wearing just yet." Eddie got into the car, blanket still wrapped around him, Steve was confused but just drove to school.

Once they got to the school, Eddie got out wrapped in the blanket still, "Ready?" Eddie asks, "Yeah." Steve replies softly. Eddie takes off the blanket and throws it into the car, he was wearing his normal jeans and a crop top that Steve was flustered over. "You like it?" Eddie looks down hoping for approval, "I don't like it." Eddie looked sad, "I fucking love it!" Eddies expression changed and jumped into Steve's arms, "I love you." Eddie looks Steve deep in the eyes, "I love you too." Steve kisses him softly.

"Come on, let's go show Robin." Eddie grabbed Steve's wrist, running around looking for Robin, "there she is." Steve pointed and Eddie raced towards her. "Hey Robin." Eddie greets her normally, "Hey Eddie, love the fit." Robin has a wide smile, "Has Steve even tried to touch you sexually yet?" Robin whispered quiet enough so Steve couldn't hear, "Not yet, but I am craving his touch so I will make him touch me." Eddie whispers back and they both chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Steve asks, "Oh nothing." Robin and Eddie couldn't control their laugh, "Whoops, I dropped my pen can you get it for me Eddie?" Robin winked at him as he bent down in front of Steve to pick up the pen, Steve was staring at Eddies ass hesitating to grab it. But he decided to stay strong because he knew what Eddie was trying to do.

"Here you go Robs." Eddie passes the pen back to Robin cursing under his breath, "You say something?" Steve questions. "Nope." Eddie ran off to his first lesson as people snickered around him.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear this.

Eddie grabbed his jacket and zipped it up so people couldn't see his shirt.

Lunch Time ++

Robin,Nancy and Steve were already sitting down, Steve noticed the jacket. "Hey Eds, what's up with the jacket?" Steve looked concerned, "Nothing." Eddie replied sitting down with his food but not eating it. "Eddie, eat." Steve wasn't requesting, "I'm not hungry." Eddie looked sad. "I don't care! Your eating!" Steve practically forcing, "If you eat, I will let you fuck me tonight." Steve whispered and he's never seen Eddie eat faster in his life.

Steve just sighed and continued eating, once they all finished eating they just sat and talked. Mostly only to their parter, "Are you okay?" Steve was concerned for Eddie, "Yeah I'm fine." Eddie smiled but Steve wasn't falling for it. Steve placed his leg on top of Eddies and Eddie immediately went red, "I love it when your flustered like that." Steve whispered in his ear, soon putting Eddies earlobe in between his teeth licking his earlobe and Eddie threw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck." Eddie moaned shutting his eyes, "You like that?" Steve smirked biting his lip, "Steve, don't make me horny here because I will give you a bj under this table." Eddie growled and moaned. "Then do it." Steve groaned, "I don't think so darling." Eddie replied moving away from Steve and getting Steve's leg off his.

"Come on." Steve groaned, "I don't think so." Eddie hesitated, "Come on, Daddy Munson." Steve tried to wiggle his way to get what he wants. "Not a chance pretty boy." Eddie was proud of himself for not giving in, "But.." Steve started. "No buts." Eddie put his foot down. Steve groaned and wanted to fuck with Eddie some more, Steve sneaked his hand over to Eddie who was unzipping his jacket and as soon as the jacket was off Steve's hands were all over Eddies waist.

"Steve!" Eddie shouted, "I said no." He said in a quieter tone, "Ugh!" Steve grunted but didn't give up. Steve turned Eddie to look at him and searched his body with his hands, "P-Please Eddie." Steve pleaded, "Nope." Eddie turned away but Steve sat on his lap and started making out with him. Steve rocked back and forth making Eddie gasp enough to make room for his tongue. Eddie moaned into the kiss, making Steve hard and more rough.

Eddie pulled away, "Tonight." And pushed Steve off his lap, Steve grunted and crossed his arms. "Awh did Eddie make Stevie sad?" Robin teased then turning back to Nancy, "How do lesbians have sex?" Steve asks, "Why?" Nancy replies. "I don't know, I just randomly thought of it." Steve grunts, "How do gays have sex?" Robin asks back. "I asked you first." He sighs.

"We can't have sex, but we can finger and scissor." Robin groans, "Your turn." Nancy cuts in, "Uhm, Eddie shoves his dick in my ass or I suck his dick." Steve whispers loud enough for only them to hear, "So you're the bottom?" Robin chuckles. "I guess.." Steve began before Eddie cuts in, "Yes, yes he is." Eddie smirks.

884 Words
——————————
Eddie is also quiet because his wounds from Steve's dad are still hurting that's why he pushed Steve off or else I wouldn't have made them stop.