Chapter 7

Steve wakes up first but tries not to move so he doesn't wake up the other, "Steve." Eddie groans in his morning voice which gives Steve's butterflies. "Yeah?" Steve groans back, "When did you find out you were gay?" Eddie asks, "After Nancy but I aren't entirely gay I'm bi."

Steve says almost upset. "Okay I was just wondering and do you know what Nancy and Robin where doing last night?" Eddie asks before getting out of bed. "No but I heard some banging or something." Steve says finally realising what Nancy and Robin was doing.

"Ed you can borrow one of my shirts if you want." Steve inquires "Yeah sure but you choose which shirt I can borrow." Eddie points at Steve's draws waiting for the other to pick a shirt out for him.

Steve chose a navy blue one with black stripes and long sleeves, "Here you can borrow this one." Steve gives it to Eddie who puts it on, it was a little bit big but he didn't care it was warm and smelled like Steve.

++

Steve and Eddie woke up 30mins before school started so they bang on the guest bedroom door until Robin opens the door all dressed. "Hurry up you two we are gonna be late for school!" Steve shouts and Eddie who is downstairs sitting on the couch even heard him.

"Me and Eddie are gonna be waiting on the couch." Steve says not shouting this time. "Fine fine we are nearly ready." Robin says closing the door.

10 mins later Robin and Nancy emerge from the stairs and sit on the couch, Steve gets up and makes breakfast for all of them which they all eat quickly.

They all go into the car Steve driving, Eddie in the passenger seat, Nancy in the seat behind Steve and Robin next to her.
They get to school and walk out of the car before all going their separate ways, Steve walks to the doors of the school with Nancy and Robin before Jason calls him over.

"Hey Harrington get over here!" Jason shouts from the field Steve heads over to him and says "Hey Carver what's up? I need to get to my lesson." Steve starts to walk away "Wanna help us beat the freak later?" Jason smirks "Which one?" Steve asks "Eddie Munson" Jason replies "Nah I'm good I don't like to beat people for fun." Steve scoffs and walks away.

Time goes by quickly then lunch comes by and this time Robin and Steve sit outside on the field whilst eating before they see a crowd of people gathering around on this one part of the field so Robin and Steve decide to check it out.

Steve's eyes filled with rage when he saw Jason and his 'gang' beating up Eddie and Dustin throwing kicks at them whilst they were at the school and Steve couldn't contain his anger when Jason steps in and kicks Dustin in his face which knocked him out cold.

Steve pushes through the crowd and stands in front of Dustin and Eddie protecting them, "Jason stop!" Steve shouts "Why don't you make me Harrington!" Jason kicks Eddie again before Steve gets so pissed and punches him straight in his nose before his gang grabs both of his arms and dangle him off the ground "Your going to regret that Harrington!" Jason punches him in the gut but Steve doesn't show any pain whatsoever and kicks Jason in the stomach making him fall to the ground.

"Go fuck yourself!" Steve spits before another gang member pins him down on the floor and start stomping and kicking him. "You know fucking what!" Eddie gets up and kicks one of them in the stomach then spits on him. One of them went to kick Dustin again and Steve loses it, grabs the boys leg that's about to kick Dustin and pulls it to make him trip and smash his head knocking him clean out.

Somebody shouts 'Teachers coming' and everybody flees but Eddie,Steve,Dustin and Robin. Some teachers carry them all to the nurses office and gets cleaned up but Steve and Eddies priority was if Dustin was okay. "I swear to god the next time I see him I am going to murder his ass!" Steve shouts in frustration "Language!" The school nurse shouts back.

"Yeah yeah sorry whatever." Steve rolls his eyes and turns back to Dustin "Why did he attack you two?" Steve asks "It's my fault he got stuck in it whilst I was arguing with Jason." Eddie looks down guilty, "Hey hey it's not your fault." Steve grabs Eddies chin to make him look into his eyes before pulling his face towards Eddies ear and whispers "How badly I want to kiss you right now."

Eddie replies with "You can do whatever you want I don't care." Eddie winks and moves away. "Where do you think your going?" Steve grabs his aching with more force and whispers "Fuck it." And pulls Eddie in and kissed him softly on his sore lip. "So you two are dating now?" Dustin asks confused.

"I mean are we dating Stevie?" Eddie winks "Because you asked Ed i guess you can be my boyfriend." Steve winks back and they kiss again this time more passionate. "Sorry to ruin the moment but you all can head back to class now." The nurse said gesturing to the door.

They all walk out and Eddie and Steve had Chemistry so they both walked into the lesson together with all eyes on them as they walk past the teachers desk both placing the note on the desk and goes to their seats.

As usual Eddie spaced out looking out the window with a worried look on his face "Hey hey it's okay." Steve grabs Eddies hand under the table intertwining his fingers with Eddies. Eddie looks at him with tears stinging in his eyes but not coming out "What's wrong?" Steve honestly looked concerned and squeezed Eddies hand tighter "Dustin got hurt because of me, why am I like this? I'm a freak." Eddie holds back tears.

"Hey as I've said before it's not your fault and your not any freak, your my freak." Eddie looked away so Steve couldn't see him crying and they sat holding hands for the rest of the lesson but luckily it was their last lesson. One thing took a turn for the worse at Jason dropped his pencil off the table and got off his chair to get it and saw Steve and Eddie holding hands and smirked.

1101 WORDS
————————-
I LOVE STEDDIE AND IM REWATCHING SEASON 4 RIGHT NOW SO THE NEXT PART WILL BE SOON OR NOT IDK