Chapter 16

Steve woke up to Robins hand outlining his shoulder, "Hm?" Steve was still half asleep. "Come on, let me take you somewhere to cheer you up." Robin comforted, "Nothing can cheer me up." Steve started crying again. "Hey hey hey he's gonna be okay, you know Eddies strong."  Robin sat next to Steve when he sat up.

"It's all my fault, if I didn't get him to do this with me and I just told my dad. Eddie would still be here with me." Steve started full on sobbing now and held his teddy close. "No, it's not your fault it's your dads fault." Robin sighed trying to stop Steve from crying.

Another voice was heard, "I decided to do this with you Steve, it's not your fault." Eddie sat up in the hospital and trying to stop Steve from crying aswell. "Eddie! Thank god your alright!" Steve ran up to Eddie and gave him a tight hug, "Ow! Too tight Steve." Eddie gasped hugging Steve back, "Sorry, babe." Eddie chuckled at the name Steve had called him. "Babe?" Eddie giggled in a cute way, "Oh yeah, uhm s-sorry." Steve tried to work his way out of it, "It's cute... babe." Eddie was now woken up fully and so was Steve.

Steve stopped crying and talked with Eddie for ages, Eddie took the tubes out of his arms. "What are you doing?" Steve grabbed Eddies hands, "I'm getting the fuck out of here, I don't need to be here." Eddie continued taking the tubes out and stood up. "Let's go, grab your stuff." Eddie walked out of the room sneaking past the nurses and out of the hospitals doors waiting for Steve at his car.

"You should really be in the hospital bed." Steve protested shoving his stuff in the back of the car as Robin got into the back
as well. "Sorry Robin, you can just move my stuff I kinda got kicked out by my dad." Steve turned in the engine and began driving.

Eddie began talking, "What happened to your dad?" "He's not gonna mess with us again don't worry." Steve gave a reassuring smile, dropping off Robin at her house before heading to Eddies. They got to Eddies and walked inside, Eddie limping and holding his arm. "Let's watch a movie." Steve requested pulling out a thriller movie, "Let's do it." Eddie stumbled over to the couch and plopped down next to Steve.

++

Eddie had fallen asleep on Steve, the movie finished and Steve carried Eddie to his bed. Steve took off his shirt and laid down next to Eddie thinking about what would've happened if Eddie didn't get involved.

If Eddie didn't get involved he wouldn't be injured right now but I would've been hurt badly. All that would've been okay as long as Eddie was happy and not hurt or in pain.

Steve soon fell asleep to his thoughts laying his head on Eddies chest and drifted away for hours. "Hey Stevie, wake up." Eddie shook Steve lightly, "We still have school you know." Eddie chuckled with a wide smile which made Steve happy. "Okay, my stuff is still in my car so I'll just go get some of my clothes." Steve walked out of the room to get his clothes.

When he returned Eddie was in his boxers taking his shirt off and Steve couldn't resist himself, Steve walked behind Eddie grabbing his waist and putting his head in the crook of Eddies neck. "Not right now Steve." Eddie pushed him off and put on his jeans, Steve got undressed, Eddie was staring the whole time. "You're staring." Steve chuckled putting his shirt on, "So what if I am?" Eddie giggled and walked to Steve's car.

They got to school everyone looking at them with concern because by now everyone heard about what happened to Eddie. He was still limping and almost fell but Steve caught him. Eddie put his arm around Steve for support wincing every time his foot touched the floor, "Are you sure you wanna still do this? I can take us back?" Steve looked at him with a concerned look. "Let's go back I can't do this." Eddie groaned and fell on the floor again, Steve picked him up bridal style and carried him to the car.

"I left something at my house so we are gonna have to go back sorry." Steve sighed not wanting to go back, "It's okay but I'll stay in the car." Eddie smiled weakly. "Okay." Steve's smile reassured Eddie. They made it to Steve's, Steve walked out the car grabbing his bat from the trunk and walking into the house. He sees his dad drinking once again, "Get out you gay freak!" Steve's dad yelled. "I'm just getting something." Steve sighed slinging his bat over his shoulder to show his dad.

"I don't care, get out!" Steve's dad growled but Steve ignored him and walked up the stairs got what he wanted and went back downstairs to be met with his dad right in front of the front door. "Get the fuck out of my way!" Steve spat, "No." Steve's dad didn't budge and Steve had had enough and swung his bat at his dads kneecap causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

"I warned you." Steve spat on him and walked out the door placing hit bat back in the trunk, as soon as Steve was about to open the car door a blow landed right to his face. Steve got up and kicked his dad in the opposite knee hearing the bones crack, "Don't fuck with me!" Steve growled, "I bet you really like cock!" Steve's dad got up, "I certainly like one." (Shameless) Steve growled, "I love it when his cock goes into my ass, oh fuck I love it so much and I love him so much asshole!" Steve punched him again this time right in the nose, "At least there's someone I can call daddy!" Steve yelled, kicked him in the stomach then got into the car and drove off.

"I'm not even gonna lie, that was so fucking hot." Eddie said quickly in embarrassment, "Anyways what did you need to get? I didn't see you walk out with anything?" Eddie continued trying to change the subject, "This." Steve gave Eddie a necklace with the initials 'SH+EM' on it, Steve had a bracelet with the exact same on it. "Omg this is so cute." Eddie squealed putting it on, "You're cute." Steve smirked.

1088 Words
——————————
I absolutely love this tbh, if you have any ideas I'm all hears. I also love my bracelet and necklace idea it just came into my head right there on the spot.