Chapter 14

Steve and Eddie have been dating for about 1 month now, Robin and Nancy for 3 weeks and Will and Mike have been dating for 2 months. Nobody knew about Mike and Will but nobody was shocked.

Steve still hadn't told his dad but he told his mum who was very supportive. Eddie told his uncle who didn't really care just as long as Eddie was happy. Will and Mike told their parents who didn't support at first but got use to it, El told Hopper and Joyce about he crush on Max. Hopper was so happy that their was no more Mike.

Steve decided to tell his dad but not 'tell' his dad, Eddie and Steve designed a plan where they would walk through the front door making out whilst Steve's dad was in the living room. They had to wait for Steve's dad to be home, and Steve's face lit up when he heard his dad walk through the front door, Steve immediately called Eddie and told him his dad was home.

Eddie walked to Steve's and knocked on the front door but Steve's dad answered, "Who are you?" Steve's dad frowned. "Steve's friend, where is he?" Eddie looked around trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'm here Eds." Steve walked out the door and shut it behind him, making his dad go back to the living room and sit on the couch. "Let's do this." Steve whispered, "I can't wait to make out with you." Eddie teased.

Steve opened the front door, wrapped his legs around Eddies waist and rested his arms around Eddies neck. Eddie put his hands on Steve's ass to support him, "Make out with me." Steve leaned in and they started making out and walked into the living room, Eddie shoved Steve into the wall. They made out roughly before Steve's dad interrupted shouting, "Stop kissing a boy Steve! I didn't raise you to be a fag!" Steve's dad stood up and Steve held his ground and kept making out with Eddie.

Eddie gets knocked to the ground by a blow that was landed by Steve's dad, "What the fuck Dad!" Steve shouted out before getting punched in the face multiple times, Steve just laughed in his face. Steves mum walked inside to see Steve getting punched by his dad and Eddie on the floor just about to get up but she was scared of Steve's father so she didn't do anything.

"Don't fucking touch my boyfriend you old bastard!" Eddie growled before punching Steve's dad right in the face making him stumble, "Don't you dare touch me you fag!" Steve's dad shouted back. "Wow I'm so offended." Eddie kept a blank look on his face, Steve's dad just growled at him before giving him a hard blow right to the cheek. "Don't touch Eddie!" Steve punched his dad so hard he fell to the ground but got back up again, "did you just touch me!" Steve's dad went to punch him again but Eddie caught his fist.

Eddie kneed him in the stomach then punched him in the face lastly kicked him in the knee causing him to fall to the ground. "If I ever see you touch Steve again I will break both of your legs!" Eddie growled spitting on Steve's dad, "Oh hey mum." Steve turned to the door and waved intertwining his hand with Eddie smiling at Steve's dad on the floor with blood all on his face.

Eddie winced because all of his face hurt, "I'm so sorry you got involved with this." Steve rubbed Eddies face and Eddie whined at the contact, "let's go to Robins house." Steve suggested, but Eddie was unconscious. There was too much blood and pain.

++

After they went to the hospital, they went to Robins house where Nancy was as well. As soon as they knocked on the door and Robin answered Steve gave her a fake smile quickly pulling them inside. Steve placed Eddie on the sofa, soon after Steve passed out.

Once he awoken Robin kept asking what happened but Steve had a banging headache. "Can we stay here? I don't want to go to my dad." Steve nearly started crying. "Hey hey hey Steve it's okay, you can share the guest bedroom with Eddie." Robin comforted Steve and gave him some Advil. Eddie was still unconscious which was worrying Steve, "Someone make sure he's still breathing?" Steve looked worried.

"He's not breathing!" Robin shouted, Steve quickly picked him up and put him in his car driving as fast as he could to a hospital. Once they got to the hospital, Eddie was quickly taken into a room and treated. Steve was in the waiting room shaking like hell, Robin came in and grabbed his hand comforting him. "I'm gonna kill my dad!" Steve tried getting up but Robin pulled him down.

"He's going to be okay, then you can kill your dad." Robin chuckles lightly. A doctor came out of the room, "He's going to be okay, you can go in and see him." The doctor smiled at Steve's face lighting up, as soon as Steve walked into the room Eddie gave him a weak smile. Steve started crying and sat down on the chair besides the hospital bed.

Steve grabbed Eddies hand and kissed it. "Eddie don't you ever scare me like that again!" Steve shouted in a shaky voice, "I won't Steve I promise. I love you too much." Eddie lightly smiled again. "I love you more." Steve started sobbing again and Eddie fell asleep. Steve refused to leave Eddies side all night, falling asleep holding his hand. Steve doesn't want to leave or lose Eddie. His dad was gonna pay!

953 Words
——————————
I hope it's not only me who has the mean arc of Steve's dad but his Mum is super nice. I don't know what made me do that to Eddie I just needed to add some sadness.