Chapter 19

In the morning, "Steve?" Eddie tried to shake him awake. "What?" Steve rubbed his eyes adjusting to the light burning through the window, "I can't walk and I need to go to the bathroom." Eddie looked down embarrassed, "it's okay sweetheart, I'll help you." Steve stood up and picked Eddie up and walked to the bathroom placing Eddie down on the toilet then leaving the room. "Steve!? I'm done." Eddie shouted. "Hmmm, you can try get back yourself!" Steve teased, "Fuck you Harrington!" Eddie shouted before a loud bang was heard, Steve rushed over.

"How the fuck did you fall?" Steve chuckled softly, "None of your fucking business." Eddie growled now getting pissed off with Steve. "Calm down." Steve picked him up and carried him to the bed. "I hate you." Eddie sighed. "What about school?" Steve's asks getting changed into some clean clothes stealing one of Eddies shirts which was oversized. "I can't walk Steve, we'll go tomorrow." Eddie rolled his eyes laying down on the bed cuddling with the blanket.

++The Next day

"Eddie wake up, we have school." Steve shook Eddie lightly and Eddie groaned. "Five more minutes." Eddie sighs rolling over to the opposite direction of Steve. Steve grabs the blanket and pulls it off the bed, "It's cold." Eddie groans. "Then wake up." Steve grabbed Eddies ankle pulling lightly, "Alright alright I'm up." Eddie sits up rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"I'm going in the shower, you can join if you want." Steve winks chucking a towel over his shoulder and walking to the bathroom. Eddie sat down still half asleep but shocked right away after Steve had said that, he got up and took his shirt off. Eddie walked into the bathroom to a naked Steve getting into the shower and undressed himself and jumped in with Steve kissing the top of his head. "Damn I crave your kisses all the time." Steve moans pushing his ass against Eddies now hard dick.

"Mmmm Stevie." Eddie moans throwing his head back and grabbing Steve's waist, "Not right now Eds." Steve tuts standing face to face with a horny Eddie. "Sit." Steve demands, "What?" Eddie asks confused. "Sit!" Steve yells and Eddie immediately sits down crossed legged. "What's this about?" Eddie looks up at Steve. "You'll see." Steve replies and kneels down behind him. He squirts shampoo on his hand and massages Eddies head lathing it in shampoo. Eddie throws his head back and moaned. "Fuck Stevie keep doing that."

Steve grabbed the shower head and washed the shampoo off. He grabbed the conditioner and squirted it on his hands. He covered Eddies hair and started massaging it again. Eddie throws his head back again and squeezed his eyes shut, "I can see you like this." Steve teased massaging harder. "Y-Yes I do." Eddie groaned. Steve grabbed the shower head and washed the conditioner out, "Your turn." Eddie grabbed Steve and pulled his in front making his sit down.

Eddie squirted the shampoo on his hands and started massaging Steve, Steve's moan was louder than Eddies. "This does feel good." Steve groaned throwing his head back like Eddie did and squeezed his eyes shut. Eddie grabbed the shower head washing the shampoo off Steve's head then getting the conditioner and squirting it straight on Steve's head. Eddie rubbed Steve's head aggressively and made him have a mohawk, "Amazing." Eddie says turning Steve to now face him looking at his masterpiece.

Eddie grabbed the shower head and washed it out. He got out the shower and stole Steve's towel since he forgot his and started drying his hair. "Hey! That's my towel." Steve shouted getting your swiftly but Eddie just ran out the bathroom grabbing some boxers and quickly putting them on. He continued drying his hair as a naked Steve ran out of the room trying to grab the towel, "Give it back." Steve whined. Eddie just held it up high enough so Steve couldn't reach it, Steve went right in front of Eddie and tried to grab it but Eddie grabbed his waist and pulled him closer throwing the towel on the bed and focused on Steve.

"Damn you're so beautiful with wet hair." Eddie leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. Steve tripped past him and grabbed the towel drying his own hair making it all messy. "You should keep your hair like that Stevie." Eddie smirked but Steve still brushed it and Eddie groaned. "Let's get to school." Steve says twirling his key around his finger, Eddie reluctantly followed Steve to his car.

Steve put on some Queen and hummed along to it whilst Eddie rested his hand in Steve's lap slowly moving his hand up further. "Damn your already hard pretty boy." Eddie smirked and moved his hand away. Steve grabbed Eddies hand and placed it right on his dick, pushing Eddies hand to rub his cock but Eddie moved his hand to tease Steve.

Steve mumbled so Eddie couldn't hear, "What was that darlin?" Eddie smirked at Steve's red face. "I said Fuck you." Steve speaks confidently, "Maybe tonight." Eddie winks. Steve sighs and parks in his usual parking spot, they split up to get to their first lessons.

At Lunch

Ever since what happened with Steve's dad, Eddie has developed anger issues and doesn't take any one's shit. Steve and Eddie were walking in the canteen when one of Jason's friends stuck out his leg and tripped Steve over making his food splash all over his face.

Eddie didn't take it, he grabbed Jason's friend by his clothes and slammed his against the wall. "Touch him ever again and I swear to god I will murder your ass." Eddie growled eyes filled with rage as he watched Jason's friend squirm underneath him. Jason walks towards them and splits them up before scolding his friend and apologising to Eddie.

He rushed to the bathroom to see if Steve is okay, "Steve?" Eddie called out as he walked into the bathroom, no answer but Eddie could hear sniffling in one of the stalls. "Steve? Answer me." Eddie calls out again hoping for a reply, "I'm here." Steve speaks out walking out of the stall and wiping his tears. "Let's get you cleaned up." Eddie grabbed Steve's hand and led him to the sink washing his face and hair.

"There you go." Eddie scans Steve's face in awe, "I can never get over how pretty you are, my princess." Eddie giggles and grabs Steve's hand running out of the bathroom towards Nancy and Robin. "Hey Steve, are you okay? I saw what Patrick did to you." Nancy speaks as Steve sat next to her across the table from Eddie. "Yeah I'm good." Steve mumbles.

Steve threw his head back and everybody looks in confusion but Eddie just smirks. "Steve? Are you okay?" Robin raises an eyebrow, "Mhmm I'm really good." Steve moans out. Everybody ignores that weird gesture and carries on talking but little do they know under the table, Eddie took off his shoe and made his foot way up to Steve's cock, pressing his foot down lightly but getting more aggressive.

Steve moans but covers his mouth with his hand quickly but thankfully nobody heard as Eddie,Robin and Nancy were talking. "Btw Steve, you can have some of my food since yours got spilt all over the floor." Eddie winks passing his tray of food over to Steve but he couldn't eat, he was too busy trying to push Eddies foot off his dick.

Steve stood up, "I-I need to go to the bathroom." Steve walked to the bathroom sighing in relief. But that relief was short lived as he saw Jason get pushed into the bathroom with bruises all over his face, "Are you okay man?" Steve rushed over quickly. Soon after, Jason's ex friends walked into the bathroom chuckling, "2 in 1 my lucky day." Jack (random name) chuckled forming a fist.

Eddie was wondering what was taking Steve so long so he decided to check it out, "I'm just gonna check if Stevie is alright." Eddie walks away as into the bathroom where he sees Steve attempting to fight the bullies, "Oh King Steve, hah! Who knew you'd be such a pathetic loser and a fag." One of the bullies chuckle before punching him right in the face which Steve returned hesitantly, "Oh you're gonna regret that!" Jack yelled beginning to form a fist but just before it hit Steve Eddie jumped in and caught it.

"Well, well, well look at these wankers trying to hurt MY Stevie!" Eddie growled trying to hold back his anger. "What's this freak gonna do?" Eddie filled with rage as the bullies laughed. Steve tried to calm him but all Eddie could hear was the bullies laughing and making fun of him and Steve.

Eddie had enough and just punched one of them to the ground, "Don't ever fucking touch my Stevie again! You hear me!" Eddie shouted as Steve rushed him out of the bathroom and back to the bench with Robin and Nancy. "Hey hey hey what's up Eddie? You look mad." Nancy attempts to calm him down but fails.

Steve sits him down and sits next to him attempting to calm him down but Eddie couldn't hear anything. Steve sat on his lap and kissed him passionately which calmed Eddie down. As Steve went to get off of Eddie lap, Eddie held his waist and pushed it down with full force. "Mmmm don't move this is a good position." Eddie groans and Steve goes bright red. Steve puts his face in the crook of Eddies neck and kisses softly before whispering, "Thank you for helping me, Daddy."

1623 Words
———————————————
Thank you for reading, I quite like this chapter and my AU of Eddie with anger issues. I only had this idea because recently I've been more angry but I've dealt with it and anyway this might be the last chapter but it matter if any more ideas come to mind.