Chapter 5

Robin and Nancy wake up first and Nancy kisses Robin on the forehead lightly trying to wake her up but not in a rude way. Robin grunts and wakes up to see Nancy on top of her with both hands either side of her head and her legs almost straddling her but she was just hovering over to tease Robin.

Robin ends up grabbing Nancys shirt and pulls her down to kiss her which turns into a heated make out session like always.

Steve wakes up alone but he doesn't remember anything from the night alone but Eddie remembered everything so he snuck out the house knowing that everything that happened that night was a mistake since they were both drunk.

Steve walks downstairs and sees Robin and Nancy, "What do you two want for breakfast?" He asks heading over to the kitchen. "Whatever you can be bothered to make." Nancy shouts breathless and carries on making out with Robin. "Do you have to do that on my couch?" Steve mumbles,

"Would you rather we do it on your bed?" Robin chuckles and sees that Nancy is bright red and continues kissing her. "God stop sucking each other's face. It sounds disgusting." Steve exclaims in disgust as making cereal for everyone.

Steve places 3 bowls of cereal of the table and says "Okay stop making out and eat." Nancy reluctantly got off of Robin and started to eat. "Thanks a lot Stevie you messed up our make out sesh." Robin groans.

"yeah yeah whatever just eat Robbie." Steve continues eating and watching tv. "Do any of you remember what happened last night? I don't." He asks politely. "Kinda, but the only thing I remember is being in the closet with Robin, sorry Steve." Nancy exclaims. "I feel like something important happened last night but I don't remember." Steve rubs the back of his neck trying to remember.

"Do you guys wanna do something today? We can invite Eddie so you don't have to be the only boy Steve." Robin asks excited. "It's Monday aren't we supposed to be at school?" Nancy suddenly remembers. "Oh well we can skip and still invite Eddie." Steve says taking everybody's empty bowls and watching them up in the sink.

++

They decided to go to the movies and Eddie came. They got into the cinema and Robin bought the tickets but everyone gave her money to buy them. "Here you go guys." She says passing each of them a ticket. "Really? Another scary movie, you know I hate horror movies." Steve complains.

"I know that's why I bought them." She winks and drags all of them to the movie. "Ugh why a scary movie." Steve complains throughout the beginner credits. "It's okay Harrington you can just cling onto me again." Eddie chuckles. He was right in the middle of it Steve dug his face into Eddies neck but he didn't mind but what really caught Eddies attention was when there was a jump scare and Steve held Eddies hand and didn't let go for the rest of the movie.

++

At the end of the movie Eddie finally tells Steve "You're holding my hand Harrington." Steve let's go, "No I wasn't what's your proof?." Steve defends. "I wasn't gonna tell anyone anyway Steve." Eddie gets you close maintaining eye contact.

"Your calling me Steve now instead of Harrington?" Steve says. "If I do then are you gonna call me Ed now?" Eddie answers his question with a question. "Fine Ed" Steve loses his confidence and just goes with it.

They get back to Steve's place and Nancy and Robin decide to make out. "Here have the keys to the guest bedroom just don't be so loud." Steve winks and throws Robin the keys. "It's dark i should go home." Eddie says about to leave but Steve grabs his wrist.

"Don't leave me with the lesbians making out please Ed." He says pulling Eddie and wrapping his arms around him and now letting go so he couldn't move. "Fine fine Harrin- sorry Steve I'll stay but where will I sleep exactly?" Eddie asks curiously. "Maybe you can s-sleep in my bed with m-me?" Steve looks down to not attract attention to his cheeks being bright red but Eddie just grabs his chin and makes him look into his eyes.

"Well someone is blushing." He chuckles and just grabs his wrist and pulls him into Steve's bedroom. "Hey Eddie?" Steve asks "Hm?" Eddie replies. "You can't tell anyone about this because I haven't even told Robin but I'm bisexual, it's where I like both guys and girls." Steve trusts Eddie.

"It's fine Stevie, I won't judge but it is quite a shocker." Eddie was now looking at Steve inspecting his beautiful brown eyes. Eddie lays down on the bed staring at the ceiling. "You know what." Eddie sits up and faces Steve, "What?" Steve looked confused but Eddie just grabs his chin pulling him into a passionate kiss.

————————————
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BUT YOU GOTTA READ THE NEXT PART TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO GOOD LUCK 🤞