Chapter 12

TW:Smut

They both end up falling asleep on the couch all cuddled up together. Steve wakes up first, "Hey, time to wake up." Steve said softly to wake him up gently, "Five for minutes." Eddie groaned turning away from Steve. "This is payback!" Steve whispered, grabbed Eddies leg and yanked him off the couch. "Time to wake up." Steve smiled at Eddies annoyed face.

"I don't want to go school today." (E)
"Well too bad your going school." (S)
"You can't make me." (E)
"I can and I will." (S)

Steve grabbed Eddies wrist and pulled him outside and into the car. "Your going school." Steve looked over but Eddie had disappeared. "Eddie?" Steve looked around outside. Eddie was laying in the backseat sound asleep, "Edd..." Steve looks in the backseat to see Eddie sleeping. He looked at the other in Awh, "You look so cute." Steve whispered and starts the car. He began driving towards the school being very gentle over the speed bumps trying not to wake him.

++

They made it to school and Steve climbed into the backseat trying to wake Eddie up again. "Wakey wakey." Steve shook Eddie lightly causing him to sit up and rub his eyes. "I didn't get to brush my hair!" Eddie shouted freaking out, "Neither did I." Steve tried to brush his hair with his hands. "I have a hair tie if you want it?" Steve put the hair tie in front of Eddie and he took it reluctantly. "Don't say anything if I put my hair up!" Eddie yelled defensively, "I won't." Steve put the hair tie in his hand and he put his hair up in a ponytail.

Omfg he was so hot with his hair up.

"You look so hot." Steve mumbled so quietly Eddie couldn't even hear him. "What did you say?" Eddie tilted his head still half asleep, "Nothing." He said quickly and got out the car dragging Eddie with him, "Tell me what you said or I will tackle you." Eddie was now wide awake, "Fine, Fine." Steve sighed.

"I said, you look hot with your hair tied up." He said so quickly nobody could understand. "Say what?" Eddie tilted his head in confusion, Steve just sighed and said it again but slowly. "I said you look hot with your hair tied up." Steve went bright red and walked towards Robin leaving Eddie at his car.

Eddie caught up with them all, "How dare you walk away from me Harrington!" Eddie growled at him, grabbing his waist from behind grinding on him. "S-Sorry." Steve tried not to moan at the contact, "you like that huh?" Eddie kept grinding on Steve roughly, "S-Stop Eds." Steve tries to break free from his grip but Eddie pulled him tighter.

"I bet I can distract you in one movement." Eddie whispered in his ear. "I bet you can't." Steve whispered back not daring to turn around. "So, Robin... how." Steve couldn't finish his sentence and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. Eddie was kissing and licking Steve's earlobe, "told you." Eddie whispered. Robin ended up walking away towards Nancy, the bell rang breaking the contact between Steve and Eddie. "Get to class." Steve walked to his next lesson and Eddie walked to his.

++

Skip to the end of the day, Steve and Robin didn't have to work because Keith was working today. The fruity four decided to hang out after school at Steve's house because his father was gone again, they decided to play a game where you put questions in a bowl and pull them out, one by one. They were sitting on the floor in a circle.

Steve went first pulling out a question that said 'Do you miss Scoops Ahoy?' "Yes Robin I miss Scoops Ahoy." Steve chuckled. Robins go, 'Rate Nancy on a scale of 1-10' "I rate Nancy a 11." Nancy smiles at Robin and kissed her cheek. This carried on until Eddie got the question 'Are you ticklish' "No I'm not ticklish." Eddie rolled his eyes and Steve chuckled

"How about we test that theory?' Steve crept closer to Eddie. "N-No Steve, back off." Eddie waved his arms trying to get Steve to back off but he just got closer and closer until Steve pounced on him and started tickling him. Eddie started laughing and trying to push Steve off of him, Eddie fell onto his back and Steve climbed onto Eddie still tickling him.