Found:

~Legolas~

The rain pelted the stone ceilings as I strapped my leather bag on my horse's back. I patted its hind quarters before swinging into the saddle.

"My Lord Legolas." One of the guards approached me. "Your father wishes to speak with you."

Anger burned in my veins. The adrenaline was still coursing through me.

 "I have nothing to say to him." I stated sharply. "Please tell him I say farewell. It may be long before I set foot in this realm again."

"But My Prince." He looked nervous.

"Námarië." I said as I kicked my horse into a trot. With that I ride through the broad gates of my father's fortress.

"Legolas!" Someone called after me.

I jerked my horse around at the end of the bridge. It was my father. He stood still between the door posts.

We stared at each other before I nodded my head and took off into the woods.

The rocking motion of my horses gait and the calm breeze soon lulled me into a peaceful place. I watched the grass pass under my horses hooves as I broke from the wooded edge of our kingdom. I stopped my horse which caused him to slam his hooves into the earth. I turned in my saddle to take one last look at my home. For a moment I thought about returning but then I saw the mountains looming in the distance.

The bonds of my stress and worry fell off me as I rode. I let my instincts kick in fully.

Me against the world.

I wanted to face the elements.

Little did I know a very different path was set before my feet. One that would change me forever. 

~Lillian~

Pain.

Agonizing pain.

Gnashing teeth. Sharp claws ripping me to shreds.

Cold. So, so cold.

Wetness that does not dry.

Growling. Fire. Horrific screeching.

"Go Lilly! Run!" He tells me.

I ran. I ran until I couldn't anymore. I ran until the river of blood pouring from me was too great. I slipped down and hill and rolled. My body slammed into the muddy earth. I heard a crack followed by shocking pain. I tried to get up.

They're dead. They're dead because of me.

I killed them.

It's my fault.

Why didn't I fight,?

Why did I run?

I'm a coward.

I deserve to die this way.

It's blurry. I can't see. I can't feel. The pain is tearing me apart. I hit the ground. It's dark.

"Iluvatar please have mercy on my soul."

By some miracle I'm alive. Just barely. Breathing hurts. Moving hurts. Living hurts.

I manage to open my eyes enough to see the pale light of the stars.

"Remember Lilly, the light of the stars is the sparkle of your parents eyes. They're still with you and they always will be."

"Ada, Nana." I groan softly. I manage to stroke the silver band on my wrist. It stings.

I breathe through my teeth. The dark circles block my vision again. The pain in my side is agonizing. I screech in pain.