Mae Govannen!

Welcome my friends, to another fanfiction written by yours truly!

First off, 

If you're new here, Welcome! 

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Erulisse! (Air-oo-leesa)

I'm Legolas's fangirl and hype woman. You might know me as the Legolas simp who spams her instagram story with simpstagram stuff. (My insta is @ elleth_of_the_Greenwoods for my edits and nerd stuff/cosplay)

I'm a:

Avid reader, Writer, Tolkien nerd, Cosplayer!, Elf enthusiast, Movie buff, Digital editor, Legolas lover, Christian <3, Friend, sister, employee, Momma to four rabbits, a dog, one  fish , and 12 chickens. Horse girl for life, Fantasy nerd and collector, Cosplayer, archer, Professional beach-comber and outdoors woman, Mental health advocate, pro sushi consumer and tea drinker, also a music junkie who jams out with her blue, dip-dyed hair at 2am. 

Welcome to my madness . I'm not average at all  😂

If you're a returning reader Welcome back my lovelies!

I'm not going to lie and say that I'm an expert author with an upload schedule. I have an insane life. I try update weekly (Sometimes twice if the words are flowing!) 

I hope this makes up for the last two fics of rather low quality lol.

Let us begin our journey with some important education! 

Please do not skip the next chapter! It is very important.