Chapter 16

Tommy's POV:

Philza had me bring Y/n upstairs to her room after what had happened with Techno.

I could feel her shaking.
'She must still be in shock.' I thought to myself.

That's when it hit me. I wanted to ask her why she pushed me out of the way of Techno's attack. But I'll ask that after I make sure she's safe in her room.

Slowly but surely, I managed to get her bedroom door.
Fortunately, her door was already opened so that's one obstacle out of the way.

I walked Y/n over to the bed and had her sit down, going back over and closing door.

"Tommy?...." She managed to say, catching my attention.
I answered her with "Yeah, Mum?"

"Is...." She paused before continuing, small tears forming in the corners of her eyes.
"....I-Is Techno...going to be alright?"

Going over and sitting next to her, I patted her gently on the back.

"Techno is the strongest person I have ever known, that is if you don't count one guy..." I grimaced at the mere thought of that damned green-hooded, smile masked bastard, but I kept my temper to a minimum as I continued. "But underneath that rough exterior lies a heart of gold."

I turned to her, "And, knowing Techno, he'll always come out on top."

She smiled gently, making me feel embarrassed.
"B-But don't go telling my brothers that! I don't want them thinking I've gone all soft and mushy all of a sudden." I warned her.

"Pfffft!" She laughed. "I won't tell a soul!"
"You promise?" I asked.

She took my hand and locked her pinky with mine.
"I promise, with the entirety of my heart."

I smiled and gave her a simple hug.
"Thank you, Mutha bird."
She gently ruffled my hair. "You're welcome, Tommy."

Y/n's POV:

I watched as Tommy hugged my waist.
He can be very sweet if you ignore his tough-guy act and temperamental exterior.

'This must happen a lot with Techno, considering how Philza managed to subdue him so quickly.' My mind spoke as I continued to play with Tommy's hair.

Just then, there was a knock on the bedroom door.
Tommy jolted upright and stopped hugging me, moving an inch away from me.
I smiled and let out a light chuckle.
"It's open" I said to whoever was on the other side.

The door opened as Phil took a step in. He had Techno standing beside him, a hand placed upon his shoulder.

Techno could barely look me in the eyes, but that didn't matter.
I ran over to Techno and embraced him tightly, feeling him flinch at the sudden hug as he muttered, "...Miss Y/n?-"

"I'm just happy you're okay." I choked, tears in my eyes.
I felt him start shaking before he returned the hug.
"I'm.......I-I'm so..sorry..." He stuttered.

I simply patted his head.
"Shhhh..." I hushed,
"It's okay.....it's alright now....I'm here..."

I looked to Philza and Tommy and signaled, 'I can handle it from here.'
Phil nodded and had Tommy follow him downstairs so I could stay with Techno for a little bit.

With that, I continued to pet his head and started humming what little I remembered of the lullaby my mother used to sing me.

This continued for about 30 or so minutes before his breathing had gotten slower.
I whispered to him "Techno?.."

I tilted his head slightly, only to see he had drifted off to sleep while still in my embrace.
I managed to carefully guide him to the bed and tuck him in, making sure not to wake him.

I rubbed his head one last time, moving a bit of hair out of his face.
Before I could leave the room, however, something had gently tugged at my outfit.

I looked down to see the little girl again, pointing to Techno's sleeping figure.
"Up..up." she said while lightly patting the bed.

I gave her a soft smile.
"You wanna nap with Techno, little chickadee?" I asked her in a whisper, to which she nodded.

She stretched her arms out like wings on a bird, allowing me to easily raise her up and place her delicately on the bed.
The moment I set her down, she dove underneath the cover blanket.

Some rustling later, she poked her head out and rested under Techno's chin with his arm holding her like a stuffed toy.

I awed quietly at the sight of them, my mind squealing with happiness.
'This is just too cute!!!!!!'

Silently I exited the room as they sleeped, going down to check on the other two.

At the bottom of the stairs was Tommy, a grin plastered on his face.

I started to feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

His only answered was, "What's her name?"
My head tilted, "Tommy, I haven't the foggiest idea what you're referring to-"
"My baby sist'rs name?" He interrupted.

My face was flushed.

Suddenly, Philza rushed in and slapped a hand over Tommy's mouth.
He turned me with a nervous smile. "Sorry about him, love. It's a habit of his."

I snickered, watching Phil easily handle Tommy like it's nothing.

Just then, the front door opened.
"I'm home!" Wilbur said, putting his stuff down beside the door.

While Phil was distracted, Tommy freed his mouth and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"WE GOT A BABY SIST'R!!!!!!!"

"..."
There was nothing but absolute silence.
Wilbur stood there, his face with astonishment.

He chuckled, still stunned.
"How long was I gone for?"

_________________________________________

Yeet!

Another chapter done for this week!!!
Thank you all for being patient with me and I hope y'all had a fantastic Christmas!!

Have an amazing New Year, too!!

If y'all wanna ask me some questions about future chapters, feel free to ask em! I'd love to answer any questions you'd have!

For now, farewell!
And as always...

"Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!!"🌸🐝🌸