Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

It's been years since the day my mother was killed.
Being the last White Pearl Dove, the rarest of my kind, sure does have many consequences.
I've been enslaved by these pillagers ever since I made that deal to keep my own skin alive.

They immediately took me to their friend, who called himself the 'Evoker'.
He casted a spell on my wings that if I try to fly away, my wings will stick together, causing me to fall.
And even though they've provided me with formal attire to wear while I perform my songs, behind the scenes they treat me like a normal slave.

I feel so selfish for accepting that deal in the first place.
I was young and dumb.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall to my celled cage
This cell that they keep me in makes me feel exactly like a poor little parakeet inside of a hanging cage.

I lift my head up as I hear the cage door creak open.

"Pearly, we've got another crowd that wants to hear you sing~" the pillager said.

They've nicknamed me 'Pearly' because of how the color of my wings was that of a shulker's pearl.
I hated that name, but I was too afraid to argue with them, seeing as they hold all the power and could easily slice my wings to shreds.

"Y-yes, sir." I said weakly. I slowly got up off of the ground and waited to be escorted.
And as usual, two pillager guards came in and took hold of my arms, then started walking out of the cage and down the hall, All while following the one pillager that runs the whole show.

"We've got a full house tonight. You've become quite the celebrity around here, Pearly." The pillager said looking over his shoulder and smirked. "Your Mother would be proud." He laughed as he continued walking.

I nearly felt my legs give way as I fought the urge to scream and cry in agony.
Even the slightest mention of my poor loving mother could send me plummeting into a pit of despair.
My thought raging out of control.

"'I'm sorry mommy!'"

______________________________________
Sorry if this chapter is a bit short, I'm still working on more ideas... 😅
But don't worry my Pollen Children, the story awaits your viewing! 💐🐝💐💐💐💐💐💐🐝💐