Chapter 11

After a restful night sleep, I woke up to a little fluffy bird, chirping outside the bedroom window.

I sighed as I stretched my wings, arms, and back, yawning in the process.
Then I got up out of bed and opened the windowsill, greeting the little bird.

"Well good morning to you, little one." I said to my feathery friend, earning another little chirp from it's beak.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. The sudden noise startled the tiny bird, causing it to fly away.

I sighed and turned my head to the door.
"Come in" I said, speaking with a tone that the person on the other side could understand.

The door creeked open as the certain head of a floofy-haired, British brunette peered into the room.

I smiled, "Good morning, Wilbur."
"Good morning, Y/n. Did you sleep well?" Wilbur asked, fully entering the room.

"Yep, like a baby." I said with a nod.

A soft smile crept upon Wilbur's face, "That's good. Also, Dadza wanted me to ask you if you want to go into town today? We're going to see Nikki and we thought it would be nice if you were to tag along."

I pondered for a short moment before looking back at Wilbur.
"I'd be delighted to accompany you to see the dear. Besides, I've been meaning to socialize with the locals of L'Manburg." My face held a soft smile.

"Great!" Wilbur said with a closed eye smile, opening the door to the hall.

As he was about to leave the room, Wilbur quickly turned his head back to look at me, "Oh! And one more thing,
Y/n."

I leaned my head gently to the side, confused as I was eager to hear what he was going to say.

"Would you be uncomfortable if my brothers and I called you 'Mum' in public?" He said with a soft, serious expression.

Heat made it's way to my face as my eyes widened.
I opened my mouth to speak, but I stumbled over my words.

"I-I u-uh-uh....Th-that would ha-have to be up-p t-to Ph-Phi-Phil! I-I-I mean- if th-thats w-what y-you wa-want
m-me to b-be! Um- o-oh heavens!"
I hid my face in my hands, muffling the rest of my words.

I earned a soft chuckle from the Brit brunette, "You don't have to answer right this second, Y/n."

I peeked at him through the gap between my fingers, then spoke with a muffled tone, "I know, but-"

"MUTHA DOVE!!!!!!!" A certain young man shrieked.

"Eep!" I squealed, nearly jumping out of my skin.
Wilbur looked down the hall, then back at me.

He mouthed 'Scuse me' then left the room, closing the door behind him.
Not too long after, I heard someone yell "TOMMYINNIT YOU BLOODY CHILD!"