Chapter 10

I had gone back upstairs to prepare myself, I was using my wings for the first time in the years before my mother died.

Of course Phil was going to help me out, so I thought....why not put something suitable on for him?

I found a nice little floral dress that I thought would work perfectly.

After a got dressed, I put a portion of my hair in a bow, leaving the rest of it hang naturally

(This hairstyle can work for both long/short hair types, but you can change the style to fit your aesthetic however you like

(This hairstyle can work for both long/short hair types, but you can change the style to fit your aesthetic however you like.😁)

I looked in the mirror and made sure I was ready to go, then I left my room
and made my way downstairs.

Wilbur waited for me and the end of the staircase, looking up at me when he heard me descending down the stairs.

A gently smile crept upon his face, "You look stunning, Y/n."

I smile brightly, "Thank you, Wilbur. I thought it would be nice to dress up for the special occasion."

"I see..." he chuckles, "Phil is outside by the garden, would you like me to escort you?" He asked politely.
I nodded, following Wilbur as he lead me outside.

We followed the path around the back of the house, all while I watched the sky as a flock of birds flew past.

I looked back down at the path, seeing a certain winged man come into view.

I thanked Wilbur for taking me to where Phil was and that I'll see him later.

I then ran over to Phil, his back facing me as he looked at the beautiful plains that stretched far as the eye can see.

I gently tapped one of his dark wings, making him flinch slightly before looking back to face me.

I watched as a red tint made it's way across his face, "Wow! Y-Y/n, y-you look incredible, mate!" He stutters.