Chapter 16-Be Safe

Before I go and take my exam, I think it's a good idea to update. I have an exam in less than two hours and I haven't reviewed. Great!

Let's Not Be Alone Tonight - R5

Chapter 16-Be Safe

When I asked for my parent's permission to throw a party, I wasn't really expecting for them to allow me right away. After all, they have banned me to go to parties ever since my mom found out about my failing exams in physics. But because they wanted me to forget two certain people right now, they allowed me.

They even offered our other house which we haven't used for a while now. Don't ask me why. My answer won't be the same with my parents' but I just have to be thankful they allowed me to use it.

Now, here I am on a Friday afternoon, in our house on the other side of the town with Drake, Tessa and Carl.

"All right!" I grinned as Carl and Drake successfully placed the party lights around the living room. Tessa and I were on the couch with our feet raised.

We have moved the couch next to the walls so people could dance tonight, if people would come. I have already invited a few friends to come tonight. I also asked them to bring some friends and, of course, an alcohol with them. That's if they would like to bring some alcohol. Just no spiked goods.

I even invited Sam and her other cheerleader friends. Almost everyone was invited except for two people. They should be not that thick-faced to even step inside later on. That would totally ruin my night. Hopefully not though.

"I feel sticky," Carl groaned before he began smelling himself, raising his arms up. "I need to shower."

"Sure, use the bathroom." I told him as I pointed towards the general direction of the bathroom.

"Are all the important things in here safe now?" Tessa asked as she fixed her hair's bun.

"Yep," I answered as I sat down properly. "We aren't using this house that much so there's really not much in here. I've kept the few ones in the master's bed room. I'll be staying there tonight anyway."

"Not the entire night, I hope." Tessa told making me shook my head.

"Definitely not," I winked at her. I then looked at Drake who was seated on the floor, his back on the wall. "Have you gotten an answer from Sarah and Jun? Will they come?"

"They don't party, Court." He told me flatly. He looked a little tired from redecorating the house to make it more usable for a party.

"Oh come on, just like you, they have to experience what it feels like to be a normal student," I told him as I stood up and walked to him. "You three needs to socialize. You need to party."

"I've already agreed that I would come tonight," He told as he looked up to me.

"Do you really have to drag them here? Am I not enough?"

"I would drag them here if I have to," I told him and offered my hand for him to get up. "Now, let's pick them up."

"I'm telling you, they wouldn't." He answered as he accepted my hand and stood up.

"Just trust me." I winked at him and began dragging him out of the house.

"I want to shower first." He said as he stopped, not allowing me to drag him any further.

"Go shower after we get them here,"I told him not caring that we were both a bit sweaty at the moment. He just sighed as I looked over to Tessa. "Tessa, we'll be back before the party starts, okay?"