Chapter 9-Being Indirectly Told By Your Own Mom Stupid

Thanks to Elena for the side banner she made c: Thanks Elena! :D

The first week in uni is IDK. Not THAT hectic yet but I'm extremely tired right now. I hope you guys would like this update c:

BTW, I edited the name of Drake's guys friend. I made it from Aiba to Jun c:

Bed of Lies by Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey

Chapter 9—Being Indirectly Told By Your Own Mom Stupid

My mom was already outside our porch when she heard the sound of Drake’s motorbike. The look on her face when she saw me getting off the bike was priceless. She was almost fuming and ready to bombard me with questions and of course, with sermons regarding the hazards of riding a bike but none of it happened when she saw the face behind the driver’s helmet.

Her face fell from rage to confusion to amazement as soon as she realised it was Drake and not Tyler driving the bike. Talk about favouritism, right? She even invited him to come inside. I wasn’t even a bit surprised to find Diana sitting comfortable in our couch.

“Hi! How was the game?” My mom asked as soon as we stepped inside. “I thought you were with Shelby and Tyler. You never said Drake would be coming along with you.”

“One by one, mom. First, the game was awesome.” I started.

“But Greenfields won.” Drake interrupted, making me glare at him as we sat at the couch.

“It was a really good game though.” I added before they would start on laughing at us because McKinley lost.  “Second, Drake never confirmed to me that he’ll be coming.”

“He told me he’ll be going with his friends—his friends whom I haven’t met yet.”  Diana told and Drake just sighed beside me. I’m guessing Diana has been bugging him about making friends and by making friends, she meant a lot of friends.

“I’ve met Jun and Sarah earlier.” I told her, hoping it would stop her from worrying about her son being a loner. “Also, there was Melody.”

“Okay, I’ve heard about Sarah and Jun but who’s Melody?” Diana asked suddenly interested.

“She’s our classmate in Physics, ma.” Drake answered her mom in the most uninterested tone. I chuckled as I nod my head in agreement.

“Yeah, she’s our classmate in Physics and I believe she hates me.” I added bluntly, making all of them look at me weirdly.

“Why would you say that?” Drake was the first one to ask. He was blinking his eyes, looking a little confused. Is he really that dense?

“You didn’t notice?” I asked in amazement. He shook his head and I chuckled.

“First, when I got B minus in Physics she was looking at me disgustedly like ‘you only got B minus? Eww’. She was giving me that kind of look, Drake. I swear!” I started and my mom gasped.

“OMG! What’d you do?” Mom asked.

“Well, apparently I strongly believe she likes a friend of mine. I’m just trying to mess up with her right now. She looked like she wanted to kill me earlier.” I answered. I can’t help but grin evilly as I recall how jealous and angry Melody looked when I told Drake I would go with him. It was fucking priceless.

“I hope she wasn’t that stupid to like Tyler. That would be eww.” My mom mumbled making Drake laugh—hard.

“Mom! That’s rude.” I told her as I pout. “It’s like calling your own daughter stupid.”