Chapter 14 -Not Naked, Just Topless

Hello guys! sorry I wasn't able to post an update last week. I have joined a lot of competitions in school that kept me busy. So yeah. I hope you would enjoy this one. c:

Beautiful - Enrique Iglesias ft. Kylie Monogue

Chapter 14 —Not Naked, Just Topless  

Washing Drake's shirt was a piece of cake. Letting him watch me wash his shirt wasn't.  He would keep on asking if I really knew what I was doing. He would then ask why I knew all about household chores.

"Now, we'll only wait for it," I told him as I placed it inside the dryer. The doorbell then rang and I looked at him. "I'll get it."

"It's your house plus I'm topless that would be kind of suspicious if I'd open that," He answered smirking. "Don't you think?"

"Shut up," I glared at him before walking off towards the main door. "You could have just said 'sure' or 'okay'."

As soon as I opened the door, I saw my parents standing behind it holding a very worried face. When they realised their daughter was standing in front of them, alive and hopefully not looking like a drab, they immediately smiled.

"Thank you," My mom breathed out as she stepped inside. "Were you okay here?"

Before I could even answer my mom, Drake decided to emerge himself in the living room and spoke. "Court, I think...Oh,Mr. and Mrs. Richards."

"Why are you naked in my house?" My dad asked Drake. I can't seem to read his expression but it's probably along surprise and curiosity.

"N-not exactly dad," I corrected as I slowly stepped closer to Drake. "Just topless."

I then grabbed Drake and pulled him back towards the laundry area. I then took his shirt from the dryer and luckily it seemed to be quite dry. I gave it to him and he immediately put it on.  We then walked back to the living room where my parents were. My mom was having a sour look on her face as she looked at the spilled ice cream on the floor.

"At least you finally have a shirt on," My dad breathed out making my mom turned her gaze at us. "Why were you naked inside my house, Drake?"

"It was my fault, dad," I butted in, raising my hand up. "I was the reason why he had to take it off."

"Yeah," My dad nodded at me. "That was what your mom said few years ago."

Mom's eyes widened and he immediately smacked my dad's head. "Shut up, Eli!"

"God, that's...," I mumbled as I scrunched up my nose in disgust as I realise what my dad meant. "gross! Freakin' gross."

"Ha!" My dad said putting a finger up. "Does that mean that the reason why he caught him naked was because you two were..."

"NO!" I screamed. "It's your fault too, actually."

My mom, my dad and Drake then gave me a surprised look. They were looking at me with their eyebrows raised as if asking how it was possible.

"Maybe I was the reason why he had ice cream on his shirt because I poured it," I started making my mom's eyes go wide. I knew she'd tell me how rude that was later on. "But if you didn't lock the door of your bed room, I could have grabbed one of your shirts and let him borrow it while I wash it."

"How come it was our fault?" My mom asked. Obviously, she doesn't want to agree that it was their fault and not ours.

"Because I can't let him wear my clothes that would be pretty weird," I answered. "I don't have access with dad's shirt because you locked your bedroom door. Clearly, it was your fault that Drake had to keep be topless the entire time I was washing his shirt."