A Merry Fuck You ☁ Diavolo + OC

Christmas. A time of giving, and snow, and worst of all.. Family.
Abbadon scoffed at that. Call him the grinch, but God he hated Christmas. Mainly because his cousin would try to talk to him. He despised his cousin. Prince of the Devildom, while Abaddon was stuck ruling over sinners. Annoying ones at that.

So, for Christmas, he made a run for it to the human world. Good luck finding him now, Diavolo! Haha!

Well, Diavolo didn't find him, but you did.

He was at the market, looking for some dumb gift to give to Diavolo. Despite hating him, well.. I mean, I guess he didn't fully hate him. That, and he liked getting gifts too.

He had gone out in his usual attire for the human world. Hidden mostly behind cloth, he dressed as a nun. He always did, it's where he found sinners to eat. Delicious!

"Hey! Hey!"

A voice caught his attention, but he brushed it off. Nobody knew him here, nobody that would be that obnoxious at least.

"Abaddon!"

Oh fuck.

He turned his head, cloth swishing.
"Huh?"

Oh no. Not.. YOU.
The human exchange student. You'd gone back to the human world a while ago, but who could forget someone like you? You were loud, annoying, invasive, disgustingly cute.. Wait, forget the last one.

"Hey! How've you been? Do you still go to RAD?"

"..."
His face twisted into a face of dread. Conversing with humans.. He hated humans!
"No."

"Aw, had duties to attend to?"

"Not particularly. Just wanted to escape all of you annoying folk."
He scoffs, pointing a finger at you.
"I wish you'd forgotten me."

Abaddon was hard to forget, though. A bratty, entitled pretty boy with gacha life like eyes. They changed according to emotion. You'd yelled "eyes turn red" on multiple occasions, usually getting them to turn red from anger and his face red from embarrassment.

"Do you really? I think you love me."

His face turned a shade of red and his eye twitched in annoyance. His eyes turned an unfamiliar color, probably embarrassment or humiliation.
"You.. Shut up! I absolutely do not! You're a filthy disgusting worthless.. I hate your kind! Your kind-"

"Oh, chill. Abaddon calm down. You're either gonna give away you're a demon or people are gonna think you're racist or homophobic or something."

He clicks his tongue, eyes pastel red in annoyance. Having emotion eyes sounded cool, but it made it really easy to tell what he thought. I mean, still cool, but it gave you a huge advantage.

"How about you leave me alone? I'm busy."

"Busy what? Staring at canned corn? That's where you've been standing tis entire time."

"I was planning on throwing it at Diavolo."

"How sweet."

You blink. I mean, the corn sure was. Canned sweet corn. Get it? Because you said-

"So run along, human. The king has no time for worthless shenanigans."
He turned, clothing swishing as he walked down the isle. Nothing about that nun outfit was appropriate. Two gaping spaces to see his legs where he was wearing what looked exactly like lingerie.