Seven In Heaven🍋 Satan

With a sharp inhale, you pulled out..

A cat pin. You assumed who's it was, and it was just confirmed.

Satan silently took it from you, pinning it onto his shirt. A cat pin has to be Satan's, who else's would it be? Honestly. The most cat obsessed person- well, demon- in the devildom.

"Alright, well, seven minutes won't kill you, right?"
You gave Satan an awkward smile and he nods. "I'm sure I can get reading done."

"Enough chitchat! Get in the closet!" Asmo coos, happily pushing you both into the dark closet.

Satan didn't get a proper grip on the book he was determined to read, causing the bookmark to fall out in the closet as the foot was slammed shut.
"Damn! Where did it go? I lost my page!"
He grumbles, searching for his DDD to use as a flashlight. It seemed to occur to him he'd left it on a bedside table, so he began using his hands to search.

"Do you want me to help?"
You asked as you heard him shuffling around to look.

"No, it's fine, it's-"
His hand landed on something warm and squishy. In confusion, he squeezed it, trying to figure out what it could be.
His eyes widened when it clicked.
"Oh!"

You jump, surprised at the squeezing of your thigh. You went to speak, before Satan cut you off.

"Ah-ha! Found it!"
He lifted what you assumed to be his bookmark.

You stared at his outline in the dark as he tucked the bookmark into the book, planning to search for his page later.

"So.. Uh.."

"Ah, yeah. Sorry about uh.. Grabbing you."

"No, no, it's.. It's fine!"
You mumble, shifting around uncomfortably.
"It was an accident."

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm.."
His voice trailed off, the slight shimmer of his emerald eyes visible in the dark.
"Real sorry."

"It's fine, Satan."

".. Alright.."

"..."

You two went quiet for a bit before your back was suddenly shoved up again the wall of the closet.
"(Y/N), we've got like five minutes. If you want to do anything, let me know before we run out of time."

You were shocked by the straightforwardness of his approach. Your mouth hung open, no response able to leave it. As you felt him pull away, beginning to mumble apologies, you shot yourself forward, pressing your lips on his.

His hands immediately moved. One wrapped around your waist, the other entangling itself within your locks. He seemed to take no hesitation in getting rough, his grip becoming tight and your back returning to that wall you were on just a second ago.

His lips disconnected with yours, salivia connected in a line, dripping down onto his lap. As you went to wipe it away, you felt your hand brush against his crotch, the feeling of a hard object in his pants. Yeah, you guessed what it was, but it was confirmed when he grabbed your hand, placing it on the bulge.

He began circling your palm on his erection, rubbing through his pants. Your face was red as he essentially used you to masturbate. It felt odd, but also a turn on.

Moving his hand from gripping your wrist, he moved to grab your hips. He pulled you into his lap, grinding your clothed pussy against his erection. Sure, it felt good, but it made you so much more needy.

You desperately reached down at your pants, going to unbutton them, before your eyes shut at the sudden shock of light.

"Ah!"
You covered your eyes as Belphie opened the closet.
"Times up, you.. C.. Oh.."
He blinks violently, jumping back. He kicked the door shut, making the others immediately pester about what he saw.

"Er.. We should finish.. Elsewhere."
Satan spoke. He guided you out, doing his best to hide his obvious erection, and shuffle out of the room.

You followed, waving goodbye to the others as Belphie curled up in a corner. Poor thing.