Asmodeus x F!Reader🍋 Assistance

Alone. You were alone in your room. Originally, you were just scrolling through devilgram, liking all of the posts that Asmo made out of boredom. Even commenting some stuff. You absentmindedly reached down, hand slipping into your panties. You didn't even realize what you were doing, you were too occupied by the cute selfies Asmo posted every opportunity he got.

You were tired, but also a bit needy the more you touched yourself. It'd help you sleep usually, so maybe it'd be the case this time.

You glanced at your phone as you ran your finger up and down, looking through his posts. Asmo was quite attractive to you. He was to most people, especially himself. Self absorbed, but so cute that you just can't be mad at it.

You eventually tossed your phone to the side, sliding your shorts off your legs, your shirt following soon after. Hands roamed your body, hoping to find the most sensitive spots. Imagining a scenario, you shut your eyes.

Asmo is leaning down, pressing his lips to your neck in soft kisses. The kisses soon turn into sucking and bites, marking your neck. Soon your entire body was covered in the marks as Asmo smirked at you, completing himself on a job well done, and you on how gorgeous you look covered in his marks.

You imagine him pulling his member out. You imagined what it'd look like. Likely long, somewhat skinny. He stepped over, rubbing it against your folds before sliding himself inside with ease. He thrusted into you, smirking and staring down at you as you squirm under him.

"A-asmo.."
You moan softly under your breath as you work your fingers in and out of you.

"My, how naughty."

A voice made you sit up fast, eyes widening and jumping. Asmo stood in your room, a soft smirk on his lips and eyes absolutely filled with lust. If his stare didn't make it obvious, the tent in his pants sure did.

"W-what are you doing in here?!"

He tilts his head.
"You summoned me. Unless that was an accident? Please tell me it wasn't, I'd love to help.."
He bats his eye lashes, stepping in front of you.

"I-i.."
You stare at the demon in front of you, his hands on the edge of the bed, leaning forward.

You gulp.
"O-ok, you can hel-"

Before you could finish your words, he pounced on you, marking your neck swiftly and harshly. He wanted to cover you in marks. You'd look gorgeous in them!

His hand brushed yours out of the way, replacing the position yours was in. His fingers slid inside you, nails brushing against your walls. He curled them, getting a soft gasp from you. He took it as a sign to continue, though as if he would stop anyways.

His fingers moved in and out of you, lips trailing all over your body. It was somewhat like your imagination, but so much better. You questioned if you'd actually summoned the Avatar Of Lust, or he just some how knew. I mean, he's Asmodeus. Either way, you didn't have much time to think.

Before even knowing it, Asmo's cock slid itself inside of you. You gasp at the feeling, making his mouth twitch into a smirk. He loved watching your reactions. Your face was always so gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Maybe almost as gorgeous as him! ...Nah.

He began thrusting himself upwards. He couldn't wait. He's the demon of lust and can barely control his own. Though, he knew you were enjoying it, since you moaned his name so lewdly.

"Mm, louder, bunny~"
He purrs into your ear. A nickname you'd just been given, but you really didn't mind.

"Asmo!!"
He smirked hearing you yell his name as you reached your limit. You orgasmed hard on his cock, it took him so much not to fill you up. He pulled out, releasing himself all over your chest. You both caught your breath for a while, tired out.

"Oh please accidentally summon me again more often."
He smirks

You blush. Yeah, that did happen, didn't it? Embarrassing. Unless he walked there himself. Either way? You're glad he showed up.