Happy Birthday 🍋 Solomon & Asmo (F!Reader)

"No, no, (Y/n), like this!"
This was the third time Asmo corrected you on the cake decorating. After the second, you realized he didn't care whether you did perfectly or terrible, he just wanted to squish you up against the counter.

He found you adorable in your apron, and you found him annoying every time he'd trap you in between the counter. His hands ran over your waist, moving up to your hands to 'guide' you. You knew what he was doing, only a fool couldn't see his advances.

"Asmodeus, it's Solomon's birthday, I'm not going to pause his cake to fuck you."
You let out a sigh and he gasps, fake offended.

"What?! That's not what this is about at all! I swear!"

"Then let me finish this damn cake!"

You proceeded to go back to decorating, but Asmo couldn't get his eyes off you. The way you moved your hand to squeeze every bit of the frosting out to get the right shape on the edges. His mind wouldn't stay in a nice place, he could only wish you were touching him, putting as much care into taking care of him as you were the cake.

You grabbed a fresh tube of frosting, finishing the edges. You brought the tube to your lips, eating a little yourself. You'd managed to get a little on your lips, and Asmo immediately licked it off for you.

"I thought y-"

"I was just helping you clean up, darling! I know I'm irresistible, but don't get the wrong idea!"
He teases.

"You've been drooling since I started the cake, and I know you don't want to eat the cake that badly!"
You shake your head and Asmo giggles.

"Oh you caught me! You're just sooo cute in that apron~! Cmon, why don't we just play around a little? Solomon won't be back for an hour yet!"

Well, you ended up taking him up on his offer. You had your clothes on the floor, yet Asmo begged you to keep just the apron on.
"Cmon, let me decorate you in my own way."

"Asmo.."

He connected his lips to yours, hands roaming all over your figure. His clothes were similarly discarded, apart from his boxers. He had you backed up against the counter, the hardened dick inside his pants rubbing against your thigh.

His tongue dived deep into your mouth, tasting the frosting you had sampled. His hands moved in between your thighs, a finger prodding at your entrance, desperate to make you more needy. You opened your legs somewhat, making it easier for him to slip his fingers inside you.

He toyed with your clit, fingers working you as his lips attached to your neck. He was already covering you in hickeys. You moaned in response to the treatment, jumping as a chuckle came from the other side of the kitchen.

"Couldn't even handle cooking together, hm?"
Solomon questioned, hanging up his coat.

You turned your head to look at him, embarrassed and shocked, Asmo just waving.
"Oh, you're back early! Well, it's your birthday, wanna help me play with (y/n) here?"
He smiles, and Solomon simply walks forward.

"Sure, but why don't I take the lead then?"

Asmo listened, stepping away from you and letting Solomon get a good look at you.
"You sure look cute like this."