Chapter 14: Meeting distant family

Welcome to chapter 14 so sorry for wait!

Start of recap...

She has calmed down alot from it. When she arrives in the office she is greeted by her Dad, Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and someone else with purple hair who looks alot like her Papa and Rita Skeeter who had a nasty black and purple bruised on her face.

Nervous the 14 year old hid her hand behind her back and closed the door and stood infront of the Adults. Before they could say anything she spoke.

"It wasn't on purpose she made me!" She yelled knowing they had heard about Rita Skeeter and that the woman lied about what happened.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Y/N looks at her Dad who is glaring Rita Skeeter. "I don't know about you but I believe my daughter alot more than Miss Skeeter here" Says Remus staying and walking over to his daughter.

Y/N looks up at him and smile smugly at Rita, the purple haired aurour then bursts out in laughter as she saw Y/Ns face. "oh merlin! i cant hold it in, thats the same face Sirius always made" she laughed making Y/N smile happy to look like her Papa. 

"How do you know Sirius?" Asks Remus he had a hunch on who she was but couldn't name the person. The Purple haired woman grinned as her hair changed colours making Y/Ns eyes widened.

"I'm Nymphadora Tonks and Sirius is My Uncle" she says making Remus remember. He smiled "of course I remember we baby sat you once when you were 5" saod the Werewolf making the Metamorph smile she remembered that happening.

"Oh yes I remember that happening, who is she, she looks so much like Uncle Sirius that I thought she was him for a minute" Said Tonks

Remus smiled and nudges his daughter forward towards his niece as he was still married to Sirius. "I'm Y/N Lupin-Black and Sirius is My papa" Says the 14 year old making the woman's jaw drop.

She then walks closer and studies Y/N she then looked at Remus then back at Y/N. "I see it, I guess your My Uncle Moony then" she grinned at the old Werewolf making the man blush he hadnt been called Uncle Moony in years.

"Yes I do believe so" he said before both Werewolfs were jumped on by Tonks all three hugged each other tightly, Y/N was happy to meet another member of her family.

As the family hugged Dumbledore looks at Rita Skeeters face the nasty bruise still on her face, the Wizard chuckled "what a glorious meeting, wouldn't you say miss Skeeter" he said making the woman look at him before back at the family.

"Yes Headmaster" she said smirking before Y/N approached her. "I want you to leave my family alone, I don't care what you say about me but don't you dare go after my Dad and Papa" she the 14 year old her eyes Turing Amber as she glared at the woman.

Said woman gulped fearful of the girl infront of her and nods her head, this made the girl smile innocently before saying goodbye to her family and walking back to Gryffindor Common room where her girlfriend and friends were waiting for her.

To be continued...

Hope yoy liked this chapter sorry for it being shorter than usual.

Word count: 575