chapter 1: Holidays

Welcome to the first official chapter to my new Hermione Granger X Fem Reader books!

Start of recap...

Remus smiles wanly, lifts his sorry suitcase. Then stops. with a wicked twinkle raises his wand. "Mischief managed" Harry watches the Map go blank.

Before Remus leaves the classroom Y/N comes running in screaming for him. "DAD DAD DA-ooof"she yells when she bumps into his chest. He then helps his daughter up from the floor. "Dad Hermione is my girlfriend" she yelled.

"That's great news Y/N" he said equally happy for his daughter. "I knew it!"Exclaimed Harry making the two look behind them and at the boy forgetting he was there.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

As Y/N and Remus arrived home from King's Cross Station they were both happy to be home after the year they had at Hogwarts. "I'm so happy to be home a couple of weeks now" said Y/N as she pulled all her things out of the taxi.

Remus agreed with her even though he was happy his husband was innocent. "Me too cub, I can't wait for a nice cup of tea" as he said this he opened the door and everything that was magical came to life.

Y/N and Remus worked together to pull their suitcases and trunks inside the house when they were finished Y/N flopped onto the sofa almost falling asleep when she remembered something. "Shit!" She yelled making Remus yell from the kitchen "Language missy!"

Y/N rolled her eyes "French then!" She could tell her dad rolled his eyes at her. Shes more like Sirius than he thought.

In the living room Y/N then quickly opened her Trunk and got out the letter Hermione gave to her before they left Hogwarts.

The young Werewolf still cant believe she is her girlfriend. Y/N grabbed a pencil from her bag and a spare bit of parchment and started writing a quick note to Hermione.

'Made it home, hope we see each other soon I miss you already ♡ - Y/N'

She signed it and rolled it up and tied it to her owls leg, "take this to Hermione Granger Ebony" she siad and her black owl flew of out the window and to Hermione.

"Already writing to her it's only been a couple hours Honey" said Remus as he bought in a cup of tea for him and (Favourite Drink) for his daughter who blushed. "Well she told be to write to her when we we home" she said trying to explain but her Dad just laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Daaaaad" she wined as he messed her hair up "Ynnnnnn" he said back playfully as Y/N jumped and started playfully hitting him "your being annoying" she said and then yelled as Remus started tickling her

They usually did this play fighting. As they played around the fire started up nad someone stepped through the person stood infront of the two and watched them fighting.

"Well I expected a small welcome but I guess you two forgot about me" said the person playfully his voice made thw two stop fighting Y/N grinned and jumped on the person who came in.

"PAPA! your here" she yelled smiling as Sirius held he rin his arms "oof your getting heavy pup" he said as
Y/N pushed his face away. "Uugh your just as bad as dad" she complained but still held on to him.

As this happend Remus was frozen he wasn't expecting Sirius to be here so soon, but he decided to smile and stand on the side he then quickly accioed his muggle camera and took some photos of the two as he knew Y/N would want some.

Sirius then put Y/N down so he could greet Remus already knowing the Werewolf was nervous. "Hey Moony" he said quietly as he looked up at the tall Werewolf.

Remus blushed at the name he hadn't heard in years. "Hey Padfoot" Y/N slowly backed away and out of the living room knowing the two will want to tlak alone together so the decided to go up to her bedroom and unpack for the holidays.

The end!

Hope you liked this first chapter!

Word count : 720