Chapter 18 back in the infirmary

welcome to chapter 18! im so sorry for the wait and for not updating in ages!

Start of recap..

As if it was a miracle Y/Ns eyes slowly opened, just in time as the dragon was going to pounce. She got up ignoring the pain she felt and dodged out of the way, the crowd went up in cheers again.

This time she doesn't bother with dodging. "Bombarda!" she yells making a couple rock fall on the Dragon making it roar in pain, this gave Y/N a chance and she went for it the girl grabs the egg and runs firing spells over her shoulder.

"Flipendo!" "Impedimenta!"

When she makes it back into the tent safe she collapses from using to much magic.

End of recap...

Third Person pov...

It had been a two days since Y/N, completed the first task and got her golden egg. After collapsing from Magic exhaustion, the Werewolf had been found minutes later by her Dad and Girlfriend.

She was then taken up to the infirmary where Madame Pomfrey gave her a once over checking her injuries. She had a horrible burn on her and from the dragon, the annoying thing about magical burns nothing will heal them

So Y/N will have a scar from the burn once it heals up, for now madame pomfrey gave a potion to deal with the pain.

She also had a fractured wrist from when she went flying into the wall from the dragon, she also had a couple of scratches nothing to serious.

As her magic levels were dangerously low Madam pomfery had to put the young girl into a magical coma to help her magic resources replenish.

As Y/N slept she was visited by Harry and Ron (they made up while she was asleep) of course Hermione and her Parents came to see her as well.

Hermione was there the most, she sat by her Girlfriends side, she reads her books, told stories, laid next to her on the bed. It wasn't until three weeks later the young Werewolf woke up.

The Golden trio were currently in the geat hall, Harry is looking at Cho. When she looks back he spills drink from his mouth. They laugh at him.

Across from him Hermione is angry as something, she angerly slams the newpaper she was reading into the tavke. "Look at this!" She exclaimed gaining the boys attention.

She shoves the paper into the boys faces. "I can't believe it she's done it again.Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than Y/N Lupin-Black our very own fourth champion, No word yet on how Harry Potters taking this latest emotional
blow."she reads angry as the woman.

A young boy walks up holding a package. "Parcel for you Mr Weasley." Says the young boy. Ron takes the pakage from the boy. "Thank you Nigel."

Nigel is gazing at Harry. "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." He says as Harry and Hermione stare at the ginger haired teen as Nigel leaves.

Ron sees there faces and whispers to them "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph" making Hermione shakes her head.

He opens the pakage ."Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress??" He exclaims, eyes wide in horror. Everyone starts laughing at him.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there
a bonnet?" Laughs Harry reaching into the Box. Ron walks over to Ginny.

"Ginny these must be for you."

Ginny shakes her head at the thing. "I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." She says.

Hermione laughs. "What are you on about?" Ron turns to her.

"They're not for Ginny they're for you!
Dress robes." She says, Ron is confused

"Dress robes? for what?" He says.

Suddenly an owl appears and flies down to the trio, Hermione takes the letter of its leg and reads it. In seconds she up and out of her seat. "Y/Ns awake!" She exclaims running to the infirmary, the boys behind her.

To be continued...

So sorry for the wait here is the next chapter. I will update sooner next time.

Word count: 710