Chapter 28

♕ chapter 28 ♕

♕ Trey

Three weeks later...

My leg has been getting stronger everyday.

I am now able to walk but the pain is still here. Candace has been coming everyday to help me work out my leg and I owe it to her for getting my leg better.

"Let's play some basketball." Candace stated coming into the living room with the basketball on her hip.

I sighed. I don't really feel like doing anything right now.

"Not now. Maybe later." I told her turning on the tv with the remote.

I was scrolling through the channels when she snatched the remote out of my hand.

"No we're playing basketball now and we're playing it with your family." Candace said making Diana come into the room with the girls.

I smiled at my girls. For the past few weeks Diana has been on me just as much as Candace has about exercising my legs. It felt good knowing that my girl had my back even when I'm not thinking clearly.

"Come on baby." Diana said pulling on my hand.

I groaned and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay but I get the girls on my team." I told her while picking up Michelle.

"Yay!" Michelle, Malia, and Miya all yelled at the same time.

"Alright let's go. Diana and I are gonna kick y'all little butts!" Candace teased walking us outside.

"Yeah right losers." Malia yelled sticking out her tongue making me laugh.

"I know that's right Malia, let them girls know." I said making everyone bust out laughing.

Once we were all outside we started our game.

I had the ball first , dribbling fast I passed it to Miya who dribbled the ball as best as she could.
I chuckled as she passed the ball back to me and I made a three.

I guess this is gonna be easier than I thought.

***

"Next shot wins." Diana said with sweat glistening off of her body.

I licked my lips as she dribbled the ball as her breasts bounced up and down a little bit.

I tried to focus on her face the whole time I was guarding her.

"Hard to keep up huh?" She teased as she moved her body in my direction on purpose.

I got closer to her taking her by surprise.

"Can't resist it huh baby?" She said looking to see if she could pass it to Candace but she was busy getting guarded by my little girls.

Suddenly I leaned my head over and placed a big wet juicy kiss on her cheek.

She screamed and instantly lost control of the ball like I planned.

I took the ball , dribbled up the court , and did a perfect dunk into the basket holding on to the rim to show off.

"GOT EMMMMM!" I yelled out making the girls cheer.

"Punk." Diana said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Don't hate the player , hate the game baby."

________________________________
Trey in MM 😍👅💦

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😌